801-810

801.

 I haven't seen each other for a week, and both of them feel that each other has lost a lot of weight. When they talk about the situation, they can't help but smile.

"Can you not lose weight? We have worked so hard to adapt to this country. So, are you planning to study those courses as the heir to SK?"

Jin Moyan shook his head, "I don't plan to inherit SK, if I want to inherit SK , I will run it with the intention of carrying it forward. No matter what, my core is Chinese, and I can't do my best for other countries and die!"

Li Sha was speechless, "So, you gave up your right of inheritance because of this? "

I can't say I give up. I will definitely work in SK in the future, but I am only one of the shareholders, and I cannot decide the fate of SK."

In this life, Kim Mo-yeon is in Korea, and he is a Korean, or a wealthy family. There are a lot of restrictions, so he didn't plan to have great ambitions or make great achievements.

"If you say that, your brother is saved?" Being able to know what he is doing, he obviously has a shield.

Jin Moyan said that his son-in-law, it is impossible to hand over the family business to those concubines and concubine daughters, so the only possibility is...

Jin Moyan shook his head, "The brain damage is serious, it is difficult to wake up, unless,"

Li Sha frowned. Jump, just a look, you know what he is thinking.

"Cough, don't you want that guy to come over?"

Jin Moyan immediately threw her a "Congratulations you got it right!" look.

"I've been lobbying him to come out recently, but it's a pity, since I beat someone and you gave it to me,"

Lu Yin's excited roar appeared in Jin Moyan's consciousness before he could say it.

"Mu Yan, you bastard, if you dare to tell her about Cook, I won't let you go!"

"Then come here and be my good brother, model Jin!"

"Mu Yan, you villain, you are too insidious, you think I don't know what you want to do? When I pass, I can watch the two of you show your love at any time, right? If I pass, I can shield the two of you from the wind and rain. Isn't that right? After I pass, the two of you will be able to be immortals with peace of mind, right? I tell you, you are dreaming!"

"If that's the case, then don't blame me for being a villain."

Mu Yan's voice revealed A hint of gloomy threat, which can make someone mad. "When you come out, you will have to pay it back sooner or later. You wait. When I find a suitable body, I will definitely take her away from you!"

"The premise is that you can get out of my system!"

It's easy to trap him here, how could it be so easy to let him out?

He can always keep in mind the fact that this person is his rival in love, and he also understands how powerful his soul is. If it is not seriously damaged for unknown reasons, he might be able to control him, so in order to avoid his mental control, he has no choice but to Only then began to cultivate immortals.

He spent all merit points to buy a small spiritual meridian in the spiritual sense for him to practice from time to time, in order to prevent himself from being controlled by Lu Yin without knowing it. Isn't it a trick?

In fact, Lu Yin's soul is indeed damaged, and it is precisely in his system space that he has aura, so he hides here, on the one hand, it can help him repair his soul, and on the other hand, it can also let him know her information from time to time. 

But I didn't expect this treacherous Mu Yan to be so despicable. He would open the system to let him see what he wanted him to know. What he didn't want him to know, it would be useless for him to tear his throat.

Just like now, he was threatened by him again. Although it was very humiliating, he had to say that his heart was extremely longing, because it seemed that he hadn't seen her for a long time.

If he becomes Jin Model, SK's first-in-line heir, does that mean that he also has the right to pursue her?

With this tempting factor, Lu Yin was finally forced to agree to Mu Yan's request after careful consideration.

Although Lu Yin's soul was damaged, Jin Mofan was basically brain dead. It only took a certain amount of time to fit his soul. The reason why he kept Jin Mofan's memory was because he was too lazy to learn from scratch. It's better to keep his own memory.

Mu Yan and Lu Yin reached a tacit agreement. During the period, Li Sha and Xiao A pushed Jin Moyan's hospital bed to Jin Mofan's ward.

When the two of them couldn't see, a ray of soul hovered silently above Jin Mo Fan, and then slowly, slowly lay down, and gradually merged with Jin Mo Fan's body.

Mu Yan wanted to give Li Sha the credit, so he asked Li Sha to play and play the violin here, basically enjoying music all morning.

When Lu Yin was merging with Jin Mofan's soul, his five senses had already been opened, and he was using his own power to fix the bug between the two as soon as possible.

He could feel why Jin Moyan asked Li Sha to play the piano in this room, and because he knew it, when his fingers could move, he immediately sent a signal to the outside world that he was about to wake up.

Xiao A and the male nurse were specially invited to massage Jin Model's body, so they both noticed his change immediately.

The two froze for a moment, then looked up at each other incredulously, and after confirming that this was not an illusion, but a real scene, the two turned back to Jin Mo at the same time.