321-330

Chapter 321 The ancient best male counterattack (43) 

After the pig I bought sent the meat away, there were some guts and intestines left.

It was about 20 pounds. Li Xiang didn't take it to sell it, and planned to keep it for his family to eat.

In the past two days, 10,000 kilograms of lotus roots have been sent one after another, and he has placed them in the cellar.

As time passed, because of Li Xiang's relationship, the seven sisters of the Li family, except the third and fifth, all tasted the sweetness of earning money more or less.

Especially the fourth eldest who makes rice noodles and the second eldest who makes tofu. As for the eldest, because they have not yet split up, they can only pass on the small business of selling pig blood.

Ten days later, Muyan was finally able to throw away her crutches and walk on her own. She couldn't be free, so she quickly drew a picture of the furniture for the third family.

The third brother-in-law who received the picture was as happy as a child and expressed his heartfelt thanks to them.

Seventh brother-in-law came to him twice after learning that Mala Xuewang was the recipe given by Li Xiang, but he refused.

You were dismissive of me before, but today I let you down, now you want it? I'm sorry, but I'm going to keep the recipes for sale and won't bother you.

As time passed into the twelfth lunar month, Li Xiang made another fifty taels of silver just copying the book, and the market response to the book he wrote was also good. Since he signed a commission agreement with the shopkeeper at the beginning, it was based on his serialized book. Less than half a month after the release of the first episode, he easily earned more than 20 taels of silver.

When he got here, he had more than 200 taels of silver on hand, and the lotus root stock added up to 50,000 catties. It can be said that the lotus vegetables in Shiliba Village have been cleaned up by him, and he can't dig it if he wants to buy or dig it.

Although the fifth child did not increase their income for the time being, Li Xiang still repaid the 32 taels of silver owed to her.

He also promised her that when the spring of next year begins, he will find income for them.

In this regard, Li Wuniu was both moved and complicated. She obviously did not expect that the younger brother who only knew what to ask for would one day run around for their sisters. She received this love, and she was grateful. .

As soon as I heard that my younger brother is planning to get married on the 23rd of the twelfth lunar month, the elder sisters are working harder than each other. The fourth family has made a lot of money recently, and it is natural to take on Li Xiang's marriage. As for pork, tofu, jewelry , clothes, etc., were also shared by several other sisters.

It can be said that even if Li Xiang gets married, he is not tired at all. Everything is covered by his sisters. They only need to give money and be a happy bride.

joy?

No, Muyan is not happy, although the daughter-in-law is capable, so that they will no longer be in debt, and even have a better life, but let her put on a red robe and kneel and kowtow like a little wife, she feels Embarrassed.

What is especially unbearable is her gender change. She even thought countless times, how will the married life be lived in the future?

These days, she has been exhausted by the torture of her new identity, and she almost suffered a cerebral infarction because of various habit problems.