661-670

661.

    "What are you doing here?" Zhou Lixiang frowned slightly, and under the curious eyes of the sisters and brother-in-law, she dragged him to one of the private rooms on the second floor.

"What's the matter with you coming to me?"

Zhou Lixiang's indifference made Zhou Haitao more and more uneasy. He stood on the edge awkwardly, scratching his head crampedly, like a silly boy.

"I, I passed by your hometown on a business trip, so I went to your hometown to find you to see how you have been doing these years. Later, I learned from the villagers that you were in Guiyang City. Knowing that you are divorced, you have been single all these years, so you are not as good as us."

Zhou Lixiang looked at him sharply: "Your mother forced me to death once, why? Do you want a second time?"

Zhou Haitao was stunned, and Zhou Lixiang continued. "Your mother will come out next year, right? You are her son, or the eldest son. You have to support her in retirement, right? If I didn't drink medicine, it was your neighbor's uncle who committed suicide by drinking poison. The way she believes it, she is vicious and thick-skinned, it does not mean that others are like her. Your neighbor's uncle is upright and upright, and he has never done anything against his conscience in his life. What will be the consequences of being falsely accused by your mother? Have you thought about it?"

Zhou Haitao's face stiffened, he lowered his head, and heard Zhou Lixiang say to him expressionlessly: "You go, don't come again."

"Xiang, can't you give me another chance? You Didn't get married?"

"It doesn't matter to you if I don't get married, I'm just scared, I'm afraid to meet a vicious and inhuman mother-in-law like your mother again, I have my parents, why should I go to someone else's house to suffer Do you have to be filial to them despite the physical injury? Am I full? To tell you the truth, I will never get married again in my life. If you don't believe me, let's wait and see!"

"You, we really don't have a chance. Yet?"

"It's impossible for us to have a mother like that in our life. No matter how good your future is, I don't care about it! Look around, this is what I worked hard to achieve. Now I have a facade house and three commercial houses. , there may be more in the future, my life is not worse than yours, I will take good care of my parents, and I will have so many nephews and neices for my retirement without getting married, so I will not suffer Zhou Haitao, if you are okay, you go. It's impossible!"

Zhou Haitao staggered a step, his legs were trembling, his eyes were red and distressed: "I can take you with the army, as long as I give her some money every month, she,"

"Then she is sick? How old? You soldiers are not at home for many years, who do you expect to take care of her? Me? Zhou Haitao, don't forget, I hate her, does she hate me more? I was rescued after drinking medicine, but she squatted for five years in prison, do you expect her to get better after she is released from prison? Don't be stupid, she will only be more gloomy than before, don't believe you can experience it yourself!"

Zhou Haitao came with hope, but left with disappointment. These four years It's not that he didn't try to find someone else, but after the family members in the army knew about his mother's bad behavior, anyone with a bit of conscience would not dare to introduce his daughter to him. The same is true in his hometown. He is now promoted to battalion commander and there is still no suitable object.

Of course, there are also people who have taken a fancy to his current position and are desperate to put their daughters or relatives on his side, but how can these people have good girls?

It took him four years to come and go. This time, he actually came here with the attitude of giving it a try. He thought that his Xiangxiang would marry another, but he didn't expect that she was still single, and even struggled to the point where she is now, he was moved and wanted to Save this marriage, but unfortunately, because of his mother, they are destined to have no relationship.

And his unconscionable younger brother, he didn't know where he went, and the old lady's future life must be counted on her.

The hometown is completely notorious, even if there is their land and their household registration there, I am afraid that no one is willing to communicate with them.

Zhou Haitao sighed and turned away lonely.

Zhou Lixiang stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window on the second floor, watching him leave indifferently, without a trace of turbulence in her heart.

"Xiang'er, what's the trouble with you?"

Mother Zhou walked to her daughter distressedly. The son-in-law they saw today is a good person. If they can be together again, they will be dead and they will be able to rest their eyes.

Zhou Lixiang smiled and said: "Mom, there is actually no problem with our relationship, unless the mother dies, we may still have a chance, but even if I hate that old woman, I will not curse her maliciously, so I would rather Not being with him will save a lot of unnecessary trouble, right? I am no longer the Zhou Lixiang that I was four years ago, and now my life is as happy and happy!"

If she wants to have a child, she will go back and save enough money Going to buy another sperm and son, this life is also perfect, isn't it?

man?

Hehe, except for her brother Mu Yan, she really didn't think anyone could truly let her trust her for life without fear.

After getting rid of Zhou Haitao, Zhou Lixiang turned loneliness as a driving force and devoted more energy to her career.

A month later, news came from the publishing house that one of her works on realistic marriage had successfully made an appointment for the signing process.

Half a year later, this work was photographed by people in the industry, because after its self-publishing, it was favored by many women, especially professional women, and it sold very well. She asked that she could only be the screenwriter, otherwise the play would be omitted.

After several twists and turns, and after reading the perfect script she wrote, the producers and investors have no choice but to compromise.