361-370

Chapter 361 Wang Fang's Secret 

In order to protect Li Xiang, Mu Yan pushed his chin directly at Li Xiang: "You go first, I will solve it."

Li Xiang glanced at the family of three who had already walked towards this side, and nodded: "Be careful, As soon as Mu Yan walked over there with the bamboo basket on his back, the Wang family couldn't wait to pull Pang Deshun and Pang Xin over.

Mu Yan held the strap of the basket with his hands, and looked at the three people impatiently: "It's not over, right? How many times do you want me to say it before I agree to it,"

"Where is your home, take me to you. Let's take a look at home, take a break by the way, you see your brother came so far to find you, it's okay to give water instead of candy?"

Mu Yan felt that his patience was disappearing little by little, he squinted and squinted. Look at her coldly.

"The production team has water. You can drink as much as you want in the cafeteria. You don't need to go to my house. You're okay, right? Don't interfere with my work. I'll warn you for the last time, don't force me to be rough with you. Listen clearly? You? If you don't give me a face, I won't give you a good face!"

After hearing Mu Yan's threats and warnings, Mrs. Wang felt that her heart would be shattered into slag.

She stroked her chest with a look of hurt and despair: "I'm your mother, how can you, how can you talk to me like this?"

"If I don't talk to you like this, how can I talk to you? We are like you and you. Be like a son, be a mother and be filial. Hehe, you abandoned me when I needed you the most. Now that I'm grown up, independent, and don't need you anymore, you stick it up and try to dig money from me. Go? Wang Fang, you are so shameless!"

Mu Yan's voice was very deep, and her expression was cold and domineering, making her tremble like ten thousand years of ice.

"Okay, I won't pester you, you only need to give me fifty dollars, and we'll break it up from now on. If you don't give it to me, I'll go to the production team to make trouble. I want to see who spends your money and owes you money. , how shameless the mother and daughter who even live in your house,"

Mu Yan slashed with a cold knife, Wang Fang's voice seemed to be stuck in her throat, and she couldn't say it anymore.

He walked slowly into her, and under her unbelievable gaze, he put his handsome face close to her earlobe, and said sullenly.

"Okay, then go find it, you can try it out, is your mouth fast or mine? You think no one knows about your scandal, right? I know, before you gave birth to me, you had a son , that son was immersed in the urinal by your own hands, because that was your shame, it was you and your... son of a bitch, right? You said that if I made this secret public, you Wang Fang, how could you be so embarrassed? In this world?"

Wang Fang heard Mu Yan's words, cold sweat dripped down her forehead, and her face instantly turned pale and bloodless.

She twitched her lips and raised her eyes in disbelief: "You, how did you know?"

After saying this, she realized that she was not attacking herself, and immediately stared at him angrily: "Are you cheating me?"

Mu Yan glanced at her like an idiot: "Just your virtue, is it worth me to deceive you? Pang Deshun also wants you to be a third-hand person, really, if it wasn't for me not being able to choose my origin, I really hate it. You can't die, because you, Wang Fang, are the biggest stain on me from birth to death, and the stain that will never be erased!!!"