391-400

Chapter 391

After a year of special training in the space, Li Xiang has been able to master various skills very proficiently. No, without waiting for the zombies to approach, two lightning strikes past, and the walking corpses become two halves. She is very satisfied with her results. I walked over to the zombie's head for a while, cleaned the found crystal nucleus, and held it directly in the palm of my hand to absorb energy. After a while, the crystal nucleus disappeared completely.

In this way, she absorbs crystal cores while walking and fighting monsters. If she sees good cars on both sides of the road, they are clean and can be used, she will unceremoniously put them into her space locker. Before this mission, two The lockers of more than ten square meters have been emptied upside down. Even if the cars are stacked, they will not be able to fit a few cars. However, in the last days, these cars are very worthless, and returning to reality will be different. It may save lives at critical moments.

Gradually, she walked out of the center of the city, went out of the city to the suburbs, and stood on a high place to see where she was about to go.

This is a small town, there are many mountains and forests around, and there are mountains to the south. In the end of the world, there is not enough spiritual energy. If you want to practice, you must find the jungle, and only in the forest can you calm down. Few are capable, but if you want to integrate these skills, you must practice them.

As far as she knows, the danger in this forest is no less than that in the city, and there may be mutant plants and animals.

However, not long after she walked, she was on a broken bridge and saw a few living people being besieged by zombies. They seemed to be a small team with guns, weapons and skills, but there were too many zombies. The individual was about to die. Li Xiang jumped and stood on the stone lion at the bridge head. A thunderbolt smashed past, and the zombie group collapsed in an instant, but within half an hour, it was solved by this small team.

After the crisis was over, those people hurried towards her without taking a break.

"Thank you for saving us just now. My name is Lin Feng. I'm the captain of this squad. We belong to the Bafang Base. I don't know... what is your surname?"

At first everyone thought she was a young man, but when she raised her head, she revealed a beautiful appearance. Chen's facial features, everyone is stunned.

"It doesn't matter, it's just a little effort, you're welcome, I'll save you all by the way," she said lightly, and went to the zombie pile that he had just killed to find the crystal nucleus. It is even more important than spiritual power. She must keep tempering and tempering. Even if these zombies are only low-level, she will not dislike them.

After only taking away his own crystal nucleus, Li Xiang nodded at the person behind him: "Farewell."

"Wait a minute," she called her a lady just now, but when she saw the other person's face, she immediately changed her name. , Because she is so young, she looks only seventeen or eighteen years old, and the strength she just casually revealed surprised the people in this squad.

What a blessing it would be if such a capable person joined their team or base?

Li wanted to turn around and looked at them suspiciously: "Is something wrong?"

"I wonder if the girl has ever joined the base?" 

The base?

Li Xiang's eyes flickered, yes, her mission is to avenge the original owner. If she wants to find her family, she must enter the base. After all, it is impossible for normal people to hang around outside all the time, and the original owner is in the process of fleeing. The accident was also because the internal management of the previous base was usurped. The newly appointed manager was extremely selfish and drove away all the incompetent people in the base. The original owner and her family did not have the ability, but they were the first. A group of delegated people?

Chapter 392 

 It's just that I don't know if the person in charge of the Bafang Base is also...

"Don't worry, girl, the captain of the Bafang Base is Lei Zhan. This person was the king of special forces before the end of the world. After the purple rank, the absolute powerhouse is also very fair and just in life. Our Bafang base is also managed by militarization, and some young people dare not be presumptuous."