1061-1070

1061. Former Classmates

  Tan smiled angrily at her: "Is there any need to ask? You are in Qing University, of course I have to come to Qing University too?"

Li Xiang could clearly see other emotions from the flow of her eyes. Because of her, there is another Song Qi, right?

The corners of her mouth rose slightly, but she didn't say anything, and then asked Ying Meimei, Ying Meimei is a foodie, her family is in good condition, she is the youngest, and she looks so round and lovely, it's okay for her to choose a food-related business in the end.

"It seems that it is also a medical school in Shanghai, studying nutrition, which sounds like a rare major."

Li Xiangxiang is now in 1981, and immediately smiled at Tan Xiao: "She is very insightful, this major The future is good."

Tan Xiaoxiao looked at Li Xiang in surprise, "Then what can she do in the future?"

"The more she can do, the richer and richer our country will be in the future, engaged in food development, nutritional guidance and intervention, dietary design and Quality control,"

"What is this, why can't I understand it?"

"Simply put, if a person is ill, in addition to the medical report, the nutritionist is also very important. Diet lists a series of health care needs. This is the first one. The second is the hygiene and cost of the catering industry. The third is that business organizations and the media provide expert advice on nutrition, diet therapy, and catering services. It's quite big, so I said she has a good eye!"

It may not be obvious now, and after the country's complete opening-up policy, this line of work will become prominent. You know, this major is also a key major, but in this era , it should belong to an emerging profession, and there are not many people who have the courage to try.

After listening to Li Xiang's words, Tan Xiaoxiao was surprised, "How come you know everything?"

"I know everything, but I just happened to see a report like this."

These people have a pretty good relationship. As for Lin Huihui, Wen Jiaojiao, and Zhang Cuihong, Li Xiang didn't even ask a question.

Especially that Lin Huihui, the dormitory was her own from the countryside, and they didn't say anything, but she started to feel inferior. She spoke sour ydiandiantea.com next to her, and then went to the class to spread her capitalist color, saying that she deliberately isolated her and looked down on the rural people. Balabala was talking nonsense, and Tan Xiaoxiao was furious at that time.

"What's wrong with you? We'll give you something to eat, but if you don't eat it yourself, we have to beg you to eat it. If you don't eat it, we will isolate you, and we will look down on you. Why don't you? What about your face?"

Even if it was Wen Jiaojiao and Zhang Cuihong, no Lin would look disgusting, that person's mind was twisted, don't say Tan Xiaoxiao disgusted her, there were not many people in the whole class who wanted to see her, not only She is jealous, and she doesn't see the good of others, and she hides her ears and steals the bell, for fear that others will know that she is from the countryside and look down on her.

If Li Xiang doesn't mention it, Tan Xiaoxiao naturally won't mention this person at this time. As for Wen Jiaojiao and Zhang Cuihong, they really don't care, so whether they do well in the test or not, they are not the objects of their concern. .

The two of them chatted until almost ten o'clock, so they hurried back to the dormitory. Sure enough, after returning to the dormitory to wash up, it was time to turn off the lights.

But at lunch the next day, she deliberately mentioned the next month's class reunion in front of Song Qi, and Song Qi said indifferently.

"I'll go with you two, anyway, I know the two of you, the others, I don't know each other!"

Tan Xiaoxiao looked at him speechlessly, "There are several boys in the class who often mention you, saying that they have been with you since childhood. When you grow up, how can you just say that you know the two of us?"

Song Qi is really unfamiliar, he only wore the original owner's body before the first year of high school, the people who can know him are more familiar, but they are really Li Xiang and Tan Xiaoxiao. Two people.

But he couldn't explain this clearly, he could only stare, "They are them, I know them, just the two of you!"

Tan Xiaoxiao saw his hanging look, and felt that he was talking too much, so she pouted and looked at Li Xiang.

"It's up to you now. If you don't go, neither of us will go."

In fact, Li Xiang, like Song Qi, really doesn't have much affection for that class, and even that class is not the only one who was admitted to Qingda University. There is a smile, there are two boys and a girl, but when he was walking on campus and saw them greeting, she was blind and couldn't tell who was talking, and she was said to be prosperous, even her classmates do not know.

We've only been together for half a year, isn't that a bad idea?

Although I don't understand why Tan Xiaoxiao insists on them going to the class reunion, since she mentioned it one after another, if she doesn't agree, it would be too disrespectful to her, so she nodded: "Okay, I'll go."

Xiaoxiaoyi Seeing that Li Xiang agreed, I was very happy, and immediately looked at Song Qi: "Nan Nan agreed, do you agree?"

"Well, I didn't say it just now, you two will go and I will go."

"Okay, here I am . Zhou will go to report the number to the monitor."

"Monitor? Who is it?"

"Le Rong, there is a reason for me to let you go this time I'll tell you later, it's related to Le Rong anyway!"

Li Xiang Raising her eyebrows, she knew that this girl was hiding something from them.

But since she agreed, she was left to go.