1041-1050

1041.

 What Li Bing did not expect was that she had been following the two giant pythons for two years.

In the past two years, her team has revolved around these two giant pythons. Although the giant pythons are getting stronger and stronger, but because of their team's hot pursuit, they have killed their children and grandchildren. , and in the process of encircling and suppressing the giant python, the strength is also rising.

I have to say that this advanced method is much more fun than killing zombies in the city. The key is that the harvest is less than that in the city.

The pythons reproduce rapidly. During this period, small snakes become medium snakes, and there are countless snakes that become large snakes, but they have no chance to grow into existences like these two giant pythons.

Because under the dense network of Li Bing's squad, they didn't have time to advance at all. Being able to grow into a big snake is already a warning line for Li Bing and their speed. If they climb further, then they can go home.

In the past two years, the number of people in the squad has increased from ten to twenty, all of whom are under the age of 18 and reserve strength over the age of 8.

The 20-person team, stunned, relied on killing snakes to get crystal cores, and persevered for two years.

Since she and Ming Yang completely parted ways two years ago, Li Bing has never seen his team again, and she doesn't want to get involved too much with them, so others say that Wang Python is timid, but she is more frustrated and more courageous. Although countless people have seen the joke, the growth of the team's strength is increasing day by day.

 If they hadn't been able to find a way to get rid of the two giant pythons intact, with the strength of their squad, they would have been divided long ago.no chance of turning over again!"

"Yes, Sister Bing!"

Li Bing, 22, led a group of children who were younger than her, but with good strength, and quietly sneaked around the lake.

The giant pythons that sank at the bottom of the lake naturally felt this wave of murderous aura, but they are now in a critical period of communication, unable to move, so they can only bear it.

Li Bing did the opposite, leading Li Liang five people, wearing protective clothing with diving functions, and slowly sinking into the water.

The lake water is now black, as if it has been infected with ink. The reason why everyone was not allowed to go to the lake is because the lake water is highly poisonous. Now, among the twenty people, only Li Bing's original six-member group has the strength to not be afraid. attack of toxins.

Because of the thick color of the lake water, even if they wear goggles, it is difficult to identify the direction underwater. Fortunately, Li Bing has strong mental strength as support and can identify the danger under the lake. After the position, the six people exchanged glances and pressed a certain key of the battle suit at the same time, and then a miracle happened, because from this moment on, the giant pythons could not sense the human breath they were familiar with.at the moment when the red agate's heart ruptured, two giant pythons collapsed suddenly because their hearts stopped beating.

Since when did they find their weakness, and they were hidden so deeply, it was too pitiful!

The moment the python died, Li Bing took their intertwined bodies into the space together, and Ali was suddenly caught The two giant pythons placed in the space were startled, and when they found out that they were the two snakes that Li Bing was chasing, they were about to jump with joy.

"God, you finally succeeded, amazing, you can make a fortune this time!"

Ali hurriedly put two giant pythons in the mall, and one giant python sold for 10 million points. It was bought, and the speed was so fast that she was also stunned.

However, when Li Bing saw the 20 million points that the system immediately credited into her account, she immediately felt that all the points and equipment he had spent before that were worth it.

If the pythons were victorious, the little pythons they just gave birth would naturally not stay, so after this battle, within a radius of several hundred miles, there would be no more shadows of the pythons.

Ah Li couldn't help but gave her a thumbs up: "If everyone had the patience of you, I'm afraid that human beings would not end up where they are today. Facts have proved that you are the big guy!"

Li Bing snorted. With a loud voice, "That's because the children are willing to follow me. Otherwise, how could I have been so exhausting to follow them for two years? In the past two years, we have thoroughly understood their living habits and weaknesses, and it's hard to wait for them. Mating and mating cannot be prevented, otherwise, where would it be so easy to succeed? However, after this task is over, we can find new targets again."