971-980

971. Mu Yan's Spirit Vein

 "Have you ever thought about letting the big girl Erniu live with her family?"

On the way back, Mu Yan mentioned this. In fact, Li Xiang also thought about this question, but after thinking about it, she still decided to let them at Li's house.

"The chickens, ducks and geese at home also lay a lot of eggs every day. We must not be able to eat them all. It was just right for them and sisters to sell them. And my mother and grandmother are usually busy, so sometimes they can't take care of these chickens, ducks and geese. The two sisters are pretty good to help take care of them."

Speaking of this, Li wanted to mention that the chickens, ducks, geese and quails in the back room had been moved to the downside room. There were four rooms in the upside down room, and the two sisters occupied it. One room, and the other three rooms are all used to raise these poultry. Regarding the smell and sound, she has been sticking a spell on it, and no one comes here on weekdays. Although it is more dangerous to put it in the downside room, it makes the two sisters. Easier to use eggs.

"When I was renovating, I thought about these poultry, either in the back room or in the back room, so they were all installed with sewers, and the chicken manure and other water pipes could be flushed to our house. In the maiden, I give two yuan a month to the maiden, and they will come and pull it from time to time, and the house is basically tasteless and very clean!"

Since most of the chicken dung in the maiden of their house, for the nearby For farmers, this is a rare fertilizer, so even if Li Xiang does not give the money, they will come very diligently.

"The rice husks, wheat husks, and corn husks in my space will be ground into flour where the flour is milled, and used to feed these poultry. Occasionally I will add space water for them to drink, so they have little chance of getting sick, these two girls. If you have experience in raising chickens, you can help here, so don't go there!"

"I will let these two girls sell my chickens, ducks, geese and quails to a certain extent. They are now experienced Very, there is a fixed customer base, and the monthly net profit is also 500+. Now people can basically eat enough, but if they want to eat well, they have to go to the black market, so the business is getting better and better. I now feel more and more that adopting them is a wise choice!"

Hearing what Li Xiang said, Mu Yan didn't say much, "If this is the case, then you can do it. I originally wanted to put them together, and you can only use one-time delivery. Now it's like this. It is also a method, which can not only sell eggs, but also solve the old chickens, ducks, geese and quails, um, very good."

"I looked at Tong and they heard that these two little girls can earn more than 30 per month alone. , I'm very excited!"

"Actually, I said conservatively, the two girls have an account book, the daily output of chickens, ducks and geese, the number of sales per month, and the remaining number, the whole is an invoicing account book, Since they knew how to read and count, this set of accounts has become more and more comfortable."

"It is said that it is more than 30, but in fact, sometimes it is even more than 50. No, the school is about to have a holiday, and maybe they can make a lot of money. Pen, I figured it out anyway, they are good, so are I, why not do it?"

"You have no plans to expand your business?"

Li Xiang shook his head, "Let's do it for the time being, lest there will be insufficient manpower, There will still be danger. My current thinking is to hoard houses, wine, and antiques. Some of these courtyards will be demolished in 1990s and 2000s, and we will benefit a lot from this."

"But if you have the right people there Come here, I will not refuse anyone who comes here, let's do it this year, the policy will be gradually loosened from the beginning of 1980, and there will be more poor people in the south, and then we can let them go to the sea in the south to try!"

According to her As we know, the policy was fully liberalized in 1983, but since the 1980s, many people have started tossing from south to north, or from north to south.

She can take this opportunity to empty the food, fruit, seafood, and all kinds of meat in her space. She doesn't plan to sell medicinal materials. If she has to be emptied to upgrade her, then she can make pills when she has time. Others with packaging can be used. If toluene is used as a solvent for clinical use, it should be cleaned up.

If you can't clean it up, soak it with the corrosive plant liquid she brought back from the end of the world, soak it a little, and wipe it again, and it will be clean.

In fact, the main thing to erase is the ingredient list, production date, factory location and so on. As for the name of the product, it is harmless.

But this work is all done by herself, and it is also very hard, so she now sells all products without packaging in the space.

The goods shelved in the same house are mainly grains, refined grains, coarse grains, beans, seafood, meat, eggs, and edible oil. These things are in short supply on the market, and they sell fast. They are just right for them. .

As for the warehouse, because there are channels, everything can be sold, but she has too much seafood, so she only wanted to sell seafood a few years ago.

This time, she bought the house with Shangguan Lingzhi's money. Her own money was fixed at around 130,000 yuan. With the warehouse as a big head, her income could only increase day by day.

And during this period of years ago, her savings could at least reach 200,000 yuan. This is not even some small expenses on weekdays. Compared with the large amount of 10,000 yuan, it is really just a small amount of money.

"Do you need money there?"

Mu Yan shook his head, "I used to say that the money you gave was dug out of the ground, and it's been used up long ago. Where is the money? I don't usually smoke or drink, so I basically have nothing to spend."

As soon as he said this, Li Xiang thought of his Qiankun bag, "Give me your bag, and I'll give you some more supplies. . Have you used up the spiritual spring water that was given to you before?"