741-750

741. Mighty Grandma

  However, Na Yuan felt that he was just picking on his own faults, and immediately pulled her lips.

"You didn't tell me they were coming back today, so the family didn't go out to buy vegetables. The fish used for noodles is the fish that was fried yesterday, and there are a few big ones left over for cooking. If you think it's too vegetarian, I'll go. Fried some eggs for them?"

Li Sanzhu was choked by Na Yuan and felt shameless, so he couldn't help muttering in a low voice.

"I should have fried a plate of eggs just now, isn't it ugly?"

Because he was muttering in a low voice, others didn't hear it, but Li Xiang, who was smart and smart, heard the truth, and immediately scolded him rudely.

"Grandpa, look at what you said, it seems that my grandmother is deliberately making things difficult for your three children. How can everyone eat, but they can't? Besides, you must have notified them that they are coming back, right? Since you both Why didn't you tell grandmother? You never thought about showing respect to your grandmother, so what qualifications do you have to say that grandma did it on purpose?"

"Li Xiang, why are you talking to your grandfather? Why don't you hurry up and apologize to your grandfather?" !"

Li Hua grimaced and glared at his daughter with a grumbling expression, but Li Xiang saw a smile in her eyes.

Li Xiang couldn't help but feel aggrieved, "Mother, what's wrong with me? People don't speak for grandma, that's because they are a family. If we don't help grandma, then what kind of person should they think of grandma? If you don't figure out the problem, it will be a pimple in the future. Look at my aunt's appearance, it's obvious that you think that grandma did it on purpose!"

Li Heya, who was named was stunned for a moment, and then looked at Li Xiang unhappily.

"Which of your eyes sees me dissatisfied?"

"I can see it with both eyes. Since you entered this house, apart from greeting the second grandfather and the second grandmother, who have you talked to? Who do you see in your eyes? You have been sitting there eating, all the fruits you eat. I bought it for the elderly at home. Look at how much you eat? We don't expect you to take things home, but you don't even have the most basic courtesy. How can you be my role model? Your upbringing is not as good as mine. What about junior high school students?!"

"I didn't think so before, but now I think you suck. My mother and I have to prepare a big table of delicious food for you every Friday, but you all think about it, who of you goes into the kitchen? Have you helped us? It's fine if you don't help me and my mother. Now you don't even help grandma, the elder. If you don't treat yourself as a family member and treat you as a guest, you can sit here and wait for the meal to be served with peace of mind. Why do I treat you as my family?"

"It's such a hot day, and I've prepared it for you, but I'll just leave if I don't like it. Who would want you to eat it?"

Li Xiang finished shooting like a machine gun, and raised from the table. SHe finished the meal in a while, then stood up abruptly, glanced at Li Heya with a sneer, turned and left.

After she left, Li Heya pouted and looked at Li Sanzhu with blushing eyes.

"Father, since Nannan doesn't welcome me, then I'd better go. I can see that, because she has a grandmother, she hates her little aunt even more,"

she said, and was about to get up and leave. No one else spoke, including her two older brothers.

"It's so late, where else can you go? And I think this plain noodles is pretty good. Tell your aunt what you want to eat, and ask her to buy it tomorrow,"

Na Yuan scolded him unceremoniously.

"That said, she can just buy whatever she wants to eat, why did she let me buy it? People have made it clear that they don't like me, so I don't want to get closer, otherwise, I'll have to let the hot face stick to the cold butt instead of talking about it. People thought I was flattering her.

Shit, it's just a joke, do you think I'm going to curry favor with her? Li Sanzhu, this day will pass if we can, but if we can't, let's pull it down. After all, we just went through the formalities at your house, and I haven't gone through the formalities here in the capital, so it doesn't count as a formal marriage. I think what Nannan said is very reasonable. The thirteen-year-old child understands the truth. Not only does she not understand, but she does it. Haha, you don't know how she scolds me and Li Hua for scolding Nannan behind her back, right? It's okay, you don't know, your son knows, you can ask your son. It's unfortunate that we all know this, so don't blame Nannan for being so angry, it's uncomfortable for anyone, think about why your family is here, that's not the mother The two women also have Mu Yan's credit? Ah, now that your wings are hardened, you think you have a firm foothold in the capital, so you start trying to figure things out? Ha ha, don't look at how much you weigh? Without the help of Mu Yan and Nannan, do you think you could get the money you lent back? Do you think you will be convicted of the charges against Han Jin? That's all the evidence that Li wants to give. Don't look at me with your innocent eyes. If you don't believe me, go to the police station and ask. They have records there.
They've helped you so much, but you don't know how to be grateful. It's a bit harsh to say, this is Mr. Dongguo and the wolf. Today, for the sake of your second grandmother and second grandfather, we don't want to say more, but that doesn't mean we are happy to see you as an innocent, it's hypocritical and disgusting. From now on, don't come to this house. As soon as you came, I remembered how you scolded me, how you coveted my property, and how... Haha, plotting against your sister and your niece! "

Na Yuan's words are very long, and she smoothed things out without getting stuck in the middle, and did not give Li HeYa the slightest chance to distinguish.

Even in the case of Li Sanzhu's marriage, she knew that to point out that I have to reconsider, not only Li Heya is stupid, but Li Sanzhu is also stupid.