781-790

781. External Expansion

   As the saying goes, live until old age and learn old age, if she hadn't felt that she still needed to learn in many aspects in this life, she would definitely cherish every day of elementary school, junior high school, high school and even university, every classmate, every teacher, because When you entered the society, this period may make you miss the most.

Because of her constant rebirth, the knowledge before college has formed a memory in her brain, so she is no longer willing to waste her time on it, and there is no doubt about skipping grades.

After the high school entrance examination, the college entrance examination for seven or eight years will begin on July 20. Those who failed to catch up last year will have another opportunity this year.

The vacation time of each university is also determined to be made up on July 30), because the school only started in early March, and because the last semester was in the first half of the year, so one month of class hours was added, and the original two-month summer vacation was reduced. for a month.

After Li wanted to take the exam, it happened to be Sunday night, and she hurried to the small courtyard of the bungalow to deal with the urgent matter.

Since the black market started, she has already started with 50,000 yuan. In addition to the original, she has about 25,000 yuan. At present, she has a deposit of 75,000 yuan.

In the late 1970s, she dared to have so much money, and she was so rich.

The popularity of the black market is still increasing day by day, although now it is not as good as in the 1960s or 1970s, not as much as in the early 1970s, especially when the country's supplies are tight, the black market has become a place for many people to survive and rely on, so As long as it is not particularly outrageous, no one wants the black market to perish.

But the appearance of Du Tao and the others has almost monopolized all the business in the area. It is certain that they are hated by others, and Li Xiang also thought of this earlier, so he did not dare to go out in large quantities.

But recently, they have been sensitively aware that there are at least four passers-by staring at their small courtyard.

This is not a good phenomenon, thanks to the fact that the yard was not bought, otherwise it would be troublesome!

"How is it, did you find the place I asked you to find?"

As soon as she entered the room, Du Tao responded to her with a serious face.

"Sister, don't worry, I have found a hidden farmyard near the highway outside the city."

"Have you notified everyone else?"

"Notified, it just so happens that Zhang Wenjie and the others are already on summer vacation, so they can go there. I've been busy for two months."

"Well, that's fine, it just so happens that all the goods have been shipped out, and there is no need to ship them out in the future. As for the furniture here, you don't need to worry about it, I'll clean it up and deliver it to you when I'm free. Let's hand over the house to the landlord, so as not to make any unforeseen troubles."

"I'll come over tomorrow night to hand over the keys, okay?"

Li wanted to understand that he was asking her if he would give her a day to move things, and she answered quickly, "Yes."

That night, there were only two of them in the house. After parting ways at the door, Li wanted to find a place behind his back to enter the space.

Around nine o'clock, the surrounding eyeliners couldn't hold it in any longer. Every half an hour, a group of people jumped into their yard to investigate.

Before Li Xiang took the test, they were already alert, so all the goods in their hands were released. Now even if they jump in, they will see an empty yard and nothing.

She didn't quite know who the people staring at her were, so to be on the safe side, she completely cut the line here.

At two or three o'clock in the morning, people who had been staring at them all night saw that they didn't find anything, so they retreated one after another. After all, the mosquitoes outside were really too ferocious.

As soon as they left, Li Xiang jumped into the yard and put all the furniture into the space. In fact, the so-called furniture is some bunk beds, tables, chairs, benches, coal, stove, pots and pans, and even the lock on the door, she did not put However, all moved to the grass.

After such a sweeping, it can be said to be completely clean.

Then, a military truck was released and drove a few kilometers back and forth, leaving the imprint of the wheels.

After that, he went home and went to sleep.

The next day, when people from all walks of life came again, when they saw the particularly clear imprints of the wheels in front of the courtyard gate, they screamed badly.

Go in and look, sure enough, all the furniture is gone.

After waiting for another two or three days, Du Tao and his party never appeared again in the black market. They knew that this group of people might never appear again.

They also don't know how these people found out, and when they thought of following them, these people had slipped like a loach, making them unable to catch or keep up.

How do you know that it was Li Xiang who cast anti-tracking spells on Du Tao and the others. As long as these spells are kept close by them, even if these people stay there every day, they will not be able to find out where they left or disappeared.

Therefore, this retreat can be called a neat one.

After Du Tao and his party disappeared into the black market area within the Second Ring Road, they didn't think at first, but when they came to find them after the food in their hands had bottomed out, they found that these people seemed to have disappeared. How can I find out? Can't be heard.

Yes, this is Li Xiang's decision to temporarily withdraw from this circle and spread to the surrounding towns.

Relying on the inspiration of the same person in the North City before, it is better to move to these cities around the capital than to develop in this one-third of the acres around him.

The capital is big, but also dangerous, so She wants to build a fleet to transport these materials to various places.