281-290

Chapter 281 The ancient best man's counterattack (3) 

After going to the toilet, he entered the yard and was about to fetch water to wash, but suddenly the door of the old lady opened.

When the mother and son met for the first time, she first wrote surprise all over her face, apparently a little surprised that her son got up earlier than her.

"Xiangzi, why do you get up so early? Are you hungry? Mother will cook for you." The

old lady has kind eyes, and is still leaning on a cane in her hand. , She is already in her sixties, this age is already very old in ancient times, but he still needs to be served by the elderly, which is really unfilial.

Although she is old, the old lady is very clean and tidy. Not only is her hair meticulously combed, but her clothes are also very ironed. Even if some places are patched, it does not affect the effect of the upper body at all. Come out, this is a simple, clean, hard-working and kind old man.

In the face of being used to the best, this sudden encounter with an old man who makes you feel close to you is a feeling of joy that comes from the heart.

She took a few steps in a hurry, stepped forward to support the old man's arm, slowly moved her to the stone bench in the yard, and sat down.

"Mother, from today onwards, I'll cook, and I'll do the housework. You don't have to do anything. If you see something wrong with me, just talk about it."

Then, the old lady's mouth opened . It became an O-shaped, "Shoko, what's wrong with you? Don't you have a fever? What nonsense are you talking about? You cook? You can't even tell the difference between firewood, rice, oil and salt, so you still cook? As for the work at home, from the day you were born I haven't done it since, so you're going to do it?"

Li Xiang muttered silently in his heart, no wonder Li Xiang is so useless, co-authoring is something your old lady is used to.

She sighed heavily: "Mother, I've already become a scholar. If I can't do anything, I'll let people laugh at it. You didn't hear it yesterday. Those people said that I was powerless. Weak chicken, I'm a man, but I don't want to be a weak chicken all my life. You have been serving me all my life, and it's time to enjoy the happiness. From now on, I will do the housework, and it's time to be a man in the sky It's gone!"

The old lady is the person who knows Li Xiang best in this family. After hearing what he said, she first glanced at him suspiciously, then reached out to probe his forehead, and finally took a deep breath and asked him.

"Xiangzi, are you stimulated by something? You don't usually do this. You don't mean to waste your time reading books. These rough jobs can only be done by rough people. That's why reading is your task! My dear son, you don't have to feel sorry for your mother. Mother is used to doing these things. What are you supposed to do? Ah, it's getting late, I have to hurry up and bring some pig grass back. Feed the pig, you can sleep for a while if you are sleepy!"

Hugs pig grass? Feed the pigs?

God, this Li Xiang is too unreal, right? He is also a scholar, bah, to put it bluntly, he is making excuses for his own laziness, but this old lady is still accustomed to him, and it is really sad to let him go. It is no wonder that the mother and son ended up in such a situation, this is definitely not alone. Responsibility, but the bitter fruit brewed by their family.

Longitudinal sons are like murdering sons, these words are conscience words no matter from ancient times to the present.

Thinking of this, she pressed the old lady hard on the stone bench: "Mother, if you don't believe me, I'll show it to you, right? I'll go and you'll rest at home. It's just dawn and you're still at home. It's early, I'll cook the food when I come back!"