111-120

Chapter 111 Xiangxiang food is all over the world (1) 

What Li Xiang traveled to this time was an overhead ancient country - Tianzhao Kingdom.

Lijiawan is the next unremarkable village in the southern town of Tianzhao Kingdom, and Li Xiangxiang is the only daughter of Li De, the butcher of the village, who is only seventeen years old this year.

The dignitaries in Li Xiangxiang's mouth are her newlyweds, and the two decided to have a baby kiss when they were young.

The reason is that the powerful father was once rescued by Li De, and in order to repay his kindness, he arranged a baby kiss for the two children.

At that time, they could see that the conditions of Li De's family were relatively good. His wife was suffering from dystocia when she gave birth to Li Xiangxiang. She might be the only daughter in her life, and their daughter was very lucky, so they were very happy at the beginning. To have such a family.

Later, the two children grew up, and the dignitaries, like his name, planned to pursue careers and study, but his parents were incompetent, and the family that several sisters married couldn't help him too much. Only by the future Yue family, can he Read this book.

Even if the powerful no longer like Li Xiangxiang, because she is getting fatter every year, but for his career, he has to deal with the Yue family hypocritically.

Because of her obesity, Li Xiangxiang is very sensitive, especially when she is alone with the powerful, he will always inadvertently get angry with her and show his disgust for her. Be nice to him and try to use that kindness to bridge the gap between them.

However, the more she flattered him, the more disgust he got in return. Even if she later got married, it didn't improve in the slightest.

The powerful are good at figuring out people's hearts and know that no matter how he shows her face, she will not complain to her father-in-law and mother-in-law.

Therefore, when facing her family, he will show the appearance of a loving husband and wife.

Over time, her parents really thought she was doing well.

Even in the face of his tuition fees more than once, he would rather grit his teeth and work hard than let his son-in-law suffer a little grievance.

It's just because they put all their hopes on him, trying to make their daughters have a better life by relying on their son-in-law's worth in the future.

Facts have proved that their investment has indeed paid off. Even though this powerful person is not very good, he has good fortune and is smart enough to know how to climb the flames.

Although the champion was a bit reluctant based on his ability, he did come back with a champion, but unfortunately, this champion has nothing to do with their family, Xiangxiang.

Because before the dignitaries were admitted to the champion, they had already instructed their mother to deliberately conflict with Xiangxiang, and deliberately created a scene where Xiangxiang was pushed over and hit the wall. She went back to her mother's house.

As a result, within ten days, the news that the dignitaries were admitted to the top spot spread throughout Lijiawan.

At that time, Li Xiangxiang never turned this corner at all, and when she was pushed into the river, that person looked at her pitifully and told her the whole thing.

It turned out that their Li family was just taking advantage of the Li family. Now that they have been admitted to the top spot, how could they still want her as a scumbag wife?