91-100

Chapter 91 The honest man broke out!  Meng Jiali, Li Sanzhu's name in the Meng family, the meaning of the name, the labor of the Meng family.

Although he married Meng Yuan, a girl from the Meng family, and gave birth to two sons and a daughter, but in recent years, whether it is his wife or his three children, they have never had a good face towards him. , In short, when he was in the Meng family, he would rather go to work than face this family.

He has no face in front of the elders, and he has no room to speak with the younger generation, and even in the whole of Mengjiawa, he has been criticized.

It was only when he hadn't recovered his memory before. No matter how they tortured him, he had no room to resist.

But now that he has returned to his hometown, his own village, his own family, they still treat him like this.

It's true that Li Sanzhu has mud legs, but the mud figurine is still three-point bloody. He was scolded by Meng Shi like this, and when he thought of their family's current status, he was not angry.

"Identity? Do you still have the face to tell me your identity? Li Sanzhu, my good Lijia Village, was tricked by you to be the door-to-door son-in-law of Meng's family. I'm afraid that I'm still the labor of your Meng family, this damn Meng Jiali, you want to try again?"

Meng Yuan was dumbfounded, she never thought that this boring gourd would actually rise up one day, looking at his angry black face , she knew that this person was really annoyed.

But after more than ten years of getting along, you suddenly asked her to change, but she really couldn't change it, especially looking at him like this, she was really uncomfortable.

"I tell you, you are now on the territory of my Lijia Village, not your Mengjiawa, let alone your Meng family."

"I was deceived by the son-in-law who came to the house back then, so I went to the production captain and said, It's fine if I don't restore my memory, since I remembered the past and wanted me to work hard in your Meng family, you're only dreaming!"

Because of the meal and the pressure he felt from Li Hua, Li Sanzhu This honest egg finally broke out.

Sure enough, honest people don't get angry if they don't get angry. Once they do, the consequences are definitely not something you can bear!

When Meng Shi reacted, Li Sanzhu had already opened the door of the kitchen and left. The force was so great that the broken door was even a little overwhelmed.

Yes, it is the door of the stove.

Because the Li family's place is small, as the lowest-ranking room of the Meng family, in the end, they could only rest temporarily in the dark kitchen room.

The two sons of the Meng family occupied the best two rooms, and the remaining utility room was occupied by the old couple.

See, from the distribution of the rooms, it can be seen who has a higher status in the Meng family and who has a lower status. Rao is Meng Yuan himself, and his status in the Meng family is not as good as that of the two older brothers.

Even the elders and juniors didn't care about etiquette, which was enough to show how powerful the two sons of the Meng family were.

Of course, they only dare to do it in private, but they still maintain the principle that the old man lives in the main house.

The key is that these two old men from the Meng family are actually willing to cooperate like this. Haha, this is going to be left in someone else's house, and they shouldn't be drowned by spit Xingzi?