191-200

Chapter 191 No princess life, but a queen heart (34) 

Long-distance flight is extremely physical, especially in this era, the stability of the plane is not as good as later generations. Although she closed her eyes, the humming of the plane made her toss and turn and couldn't fall asleep.

Mu Yan, who was sitting next to her, naturally felt her irritability, so he took the initiative to speak.

"Are you going to Paris this time to study or travel?"

Ma Xin suddenly felt that the boy beside her was a little noisy. She turned her head slightly and said helplessly to him, "Sir, we are not familiar with each other."

"So we should talk more . Chatting, such as this outfit on your body, as far as I know, is not something that should be in this era." 

The man suddenly leaned over to her sideways, his warm breath on the side of her ear, making her heart beat faster. At the same time, she was also frightened by his words.

"You..." She looked at him suddenly, the man raised his eyebrows at her with a half-smile, and Ma Xin lost her voice.

She has already chosen the most low-key brand. She really did not expect that she would meet an expert just by putting on her body. This man, he is actually from the future just like her?

Heck, when did time-travel become a disaster?

"What do you want to do?"

"It's nothing, I just want to get to know you and be friends by the way. Everyone is from the same place. It's natural to take care of each other, don't you think?"

"But I don't want to be with you. You have any intersection."

Even the transmigrators have bad character, especially the man's enthusiasm, which made her subconsciously take precautions.

Her small expression made Mu Yan wonder whether to laugh or cry, but she could only laugh helplessly.

"Because my friend and I have the same pronunciation and different words, you should also let go of your guard, right? If you don't want to talk about yourself, how about talking about my friend who has the same surname as me? Is your friend a man or a woman? "

When Ma Xin heard his mention of Mu Yan, his heart uncontrollably relaxed, but he still shook his head cautiously.

"He's just a ten-year-old boy, I don't think there's anything to say, you,"

Mu Yan suddenly raised his heart when he heard that Mu Yan was only ten years old, and his eyes suddenly changed when he looked at Ma Xin. Unfathomable.

"You said that your friend is only ten years old?"

"Yeah, what's the problem?"

Somehow, Mu Yan thought of a possibility, especially the details of her name just now, and then think about his mission in this life, and Part of the memory recovered by consuming his own merit value made him almost certainly shout to Ma Xin: "Have you ever changed your name before?"

Ma Xin, who had no intention of chatting with Mu Yan, was holding a pen with his head down. Turning around, thinking about some of the flaws in the design drawing, she suddenly heard a word from Mu Yan, and was shocked that the pen in her hand fell to the ground uncontrollably. Sliding into the aisle next to her, she stared blankly for a while before adjusting her breath to look at Mu Yan.

"What's the matter with you? We're meeting for the first time, isn't it inappropriate for you to ask questions like this?"

Unexpectedly, Mu Yan didn't take it seriously at all, "Your original name is pronounced in the , is there two sounds like li xiang?"