301-310

Chapter 301 The ancient best man's counterattack (23) 

Although the other brothers-in-law didn't speak, Li Xiang could see from their faces that everyone didn't trust him.

Although he also felt that what he said today was too watery, he painted them a pie that was too big and might not be digestible.

But based on his experience in several lifetimes, he is confident that he will lead them out of poverty and become rich and well-off.

The premise is that they have to trust him unconditionally, otherwise his side is hot, and the result will be in vain.

"Sisters, please keep the recipes I gave you. I'll go to my eldest sister's house tomorrow. You don't have to trust me for now. After I make my grades, I'll talk about the rest.

" The change is heartfelt satisfaction. Although Li Xiang painted them big and attractive cakes, they are no longer children. It makes no sense to believe them after a few sentences. So in the final analysis, everyone is skeptical. attitude towards this matter.

In the end, no one stayed and finished the meal, and they all left. No one cared about what he said before about writing and copying books. Even because of the time issue, he even brought Muyan lying in the room. Forgot to interrogate.

Li Xiang sighed and felt that the burden on his shoulders was not light!

Dinner is still made by the old lady. There is not much food at home. What I drink is mushy miscellaneous grains and wild vegetables. I can't afford white flour and white rice. Except for paying taxes, I sell all the crops grown in the ground to him for repairing, sorghum, and sorghum. Miscellaneous grains such as millet, buckwheat, etc., are all from the inferior fields, and they are kept at home.

On weekdays, Li Xiang's food in the academy is better than this. At least he can eat a meal of white noodles a day, but it's hard for the old lady. Three meals a day are water kimchi with no nutrition, or the vegetables are sticky. All year round, except for When the eldest daughter came, she could see a little meat and fishy, ​​and she was reluctant to eat even an egg on weekdays.

An egg can be sold for a penny, and the old lady spent all the money and eggs saved for Li Xiang, a prodigal.

Looking at the yellow-faced and thin old lady, and seeing how much flesh he could feel on his body, Li Xiang felt more and more apologetic and uncomfortable for the old lady.

"Mother, I'll let you live a good life."

"Son, you said so much today, can you really do it?"

In her heart, she was pleased with the change in her child, and hoped that her son could really give her daughters. Bring hope, after all, she is embarrassed to accept the selfless gifts of her daughters again.

"Mother, let's wait and see first, what do you think?" The old lady patted Li Xiang's head: "Okay, I will listen to you, mother will listen to you, but that girl hasn't eaten for two days, it's fine. "

It's alright, she's in her current state, so she's suitable to be raised, will she wake up next time?" The old lady shook her head, "I've been in a coma, the water is cold, and it's still so soaked, will it be bad for my health ? ? The girl's family, you can't leave it in the air."

"It's okay, the water is good water with medicine, her wound is too deep, and it needs to be healed from the depths of the texture. She is in a coma, which means that she is absorbing nutrients. You don't need to worry about her, just say hello to yourself."

After dinner, Li Xiang went over to look at Muyan and found that everything was normal, so he let her continue sitting in the tub, and then went to the old lady's place to inquire. Take a look at some of the most common crops in the country.