Epilogue: Iñigo's POV

"Calm yourself dude, malapit na si Natasha. She's not going to dump you at your wedding." Jared said. I looked at my watch, konti nalang. I can't wait to see Natasha walking in the aisle wearing her wedding dress. This is my dream.

"Iñigo, dear. I think you need to plan your wedding as soon as possible. What do you want? Beach wedding or sa church nalang?" My mom asked. I clenched my fists to supress my anger.

"Beach wedding. In hawaii" tipid kong sagot. She just smiled before nodding.

"That's good, atleast may plano na kayo ni Clarice. You can still ask her about this. I'm pretty sure that she's excited on your wedding!"

No, she's not excited about the wedding. I already told Clarice that I don't want her to be my wife. I can't see myself marrying Clarice. I already plan my future with the one that I love. I promised to myself that she's the only one that I want to be with. My love, Natasha. Sinong mag-aakalang magugustuhan ko siya? Sa loob ng ilang buwan na pagkakakilala ko palang sa kanya ay nahulog na ako. Who wouldn't be? I liked her personality. I liked how kind she was when I came to her family. She's the only one that I can lean on. She's my human diary. That's why I love her.

"I'll be busy again. Book me a flight to Hawaii, two tickets please. I have to leave tonight." She suddenly stopped. I'm sorry if I'm leaving you again.

She just shrugged before she got her IPad. "Tapos na, 7:30 pm mamaya sa Philippine Airlines...you have a meeting?" I just nodded.

When she said that I'm going to be her boyfriend I was so freaking happy, I thought that was the best of my life. but that was just a thought. Akala.

Right after I came back from Hawaii, she went cold. I know that she's mad because I didn't text her. I was busy planning our wedding, love. I asked Clarice to help me and she said yes. Mom thought that I was there to plan my wedding with Clarice but the truth is, I'm planning my wedding with Natasha. Clarice also didn't want to continue our wedding because she had a boyfriend. We both have lovers.

I felt a pang in my chest when Natasha ignored me. She's avoiding me, papasok lamang siya sa opisina ko kapag tinatawag ko siya which is very unusual. I tried to talk to her several times but nothing happened.

"Hey, aren't you going home? Let me take you home," I sighed deeply knowing that she would not answer again. I hid the ring box in my pocket. I was surprised when she nodded. "Let's go?"

"Mm.."

I put my arm around her, I missed this, I miss how close she is to me. "You're so quiet, are there some things bothering you, love?" I asked worriedly.

She bit her lower lips. Hindi alam kung dapat niya ba sabihin ang sasabihin niya. "C-Can I say something?"

"Sure! What is it?" I said. I smiled but my heart was beating fast. She swallowed three times. She looked at me, I arched my brow. "I thought you're going to say something? What is it, Love, may surprise ka ba?"

"S-Sorry.." tears formed in the side of her eyes. No, no no, don't cry my love. What's happening?

"Why are you sorry?" I asked, I didn't know what to do to stop her from crying.

"I-I think..y-you d-deserve someone better and that's not me, let's forget the things we've done together okay? Act like we didn't meet, act like you don't know me..." my lips parted. What is she talking about? I looked at her, I know you don't want to do this. I'm sure. She sighed. "Act like you didn't love me..please, do what i've said...Forget me, ignore me and think I've done something wrong."

"What are you saying? Is that how you welcome me? I just got home..what happened–why are you like that? Did I do something wrong? Ako ba 'yung may mali? Nagtatampo ka ba kasi hindi ako nakaka-pagtext? T-Tell me...I don't get it." I said while tilting my head. I really don't get it, Natasha. Why are you acting like this? "I still don't get it...hindi tinatanggap ng utak ko, ayaw mag-sink in."