10

I don't hesitate. The moment those words leave his lips, I'm on them.

My eyes close with his, and I feel his arms snake around my neck. I expect him to be hesitant, weary of being this close to me, but I am incredibly surprised—pleasantly, really—when instead of trying to pull away after our kiss, his grip around my neck tightens and he starts lowering me on top of him upon this flat rock.

Soft moans escape his lips as our tongues dance around each other, and I feel my breathing becoming hectic.

"Xiao," I breath the name against his lips, "let me show you how to make that feeling better."

My lips slowly travel to his neck, before tonguing a trail of saliva up its length, earning a soft, hitched moan from the man below me. At the same time, I let my fingers get curious, as they graze against his chest and slowly make their way lower, and lower.

"Mm...Aether..." Xiao breathes, "you shouldn't...do this to me..."

"Do you want me to stop?" I whisper against his lips, leaving a gentle kiss upon them after.

"No."

I flash him a devilish smirk, before lowering myself down his body, all the way until I reach just in front of his clothed member. I yank at the fabric, until something rather hard pops out right in front of my face.

"Ooo," I tease, "what's this you have here?" Xiao blushes, looking away from me. I chuckle softly, then my tongue peaks out to play around with the tip a little, making small circles around the little opening. Xiao's back arches on impact, his breathes hitching, body spazzing every now and then. I smile, then begin cupping my mouth around the member, slowly sliding my way all the way down, until I'm kissing his crotch area.

He moans, biting his lip and covering his face slightly as if embarrassed by his own reactions. This turns me on even more—seeing him so flustered. I start moving my mouth up and down his member, gradually picking up speed, my tongue slithering around every now and then.

Xiao's hand goes from his face to the rock beneath him, clutching it so hard his nails leave little white lines. I go faster, and his breathing is now audible, harsh, quick breathy moans filling the air. He tries his best to suppress them, which only makes them sound all the more sexy.

"Fuck!" he groans, and suddenly my hair is being grabbed tightly and my face is being shoved into his crotch. I try to keep up with the movements, gagging a bit every now and then, but Xiao moves me so fast I just let him take over completely. His hips thrust into my mouth and he throws his head back.

"Aahhh..." he moans. "Fuck! This...this feeling is so fucking...pleasing! A-Aether, it's too good..." He slows down, until he lets go of my head completely. "Aether, ahh..f-fuck...wait..."

I take over again, grabbing onto his hips and moving my mouth up and down as fast as possible.

"W-wait! A-aauhh!" he whines out, before my throat is filled with a warm, creamy substance. I swallow it down, then pull away to look at the mess of an adeptus sprawled across the rock, panting for air.

I smile, wiping off my mouth and crawling back up to meet his eyes. I lay on top of him, arms folded over his deeply rising and falling chest.

"First time?" I tease. Xiao's body twitches as he tries to calm his breathing, then slowly nods his head. My brows raise in response. "Wow. All these many many years you've existed, and you've never...not even once?"

"Is that a problem, Traveler?" he barks through his breaths.

"Of course not," I say, giggling slightly. "I'm just...happy to be the first person to pleasure you. Can I ask, why you haven't, though?"

"I never understood it," he says. "I know you humans do it all the time, but I didn't understand it's purpose. I wasn't sure what would even lead people to do such a thing."

"So, you're saying you understand it now?"

He pauses. "I have never had someone make me feel so unfocused such as yourself, Aether. I figured there had to be something special about you. And the closer I became to you, the more I understood that what I was feeling, is what you humans feel when you care about someone a lot. I...have never felt the urge to do these odd intimate things before, until you came along."

Something about that makes my heart skip. I smile, and bring a hand to rest on his cheek. "I don't think you understand how special that makes me feel," I say.

———————————————————
TO BE CONTINUED