44

"Honey I'm hoooome." I close the door behind me, turning to find Xiao passed out spread eagle across the bed. I smile, shaking my head, before turning to the table to find a box. My head tilts slightly, and I walk towards it, gasping once it's contents come into view.

"Oh my gosh," I say, "he got me food. He does love me." I immediately plop down into the chair and devour the breakfast in front of me as my boyfriend sleeps quietly behind me. I'm done quick, washing my hands after and crawling back into bed.

"Did you enjoy your food?"

I jump a bit at the sound of Xiao's voice, putting a hand to my chest.

"Fuck babe," I say, "I thought you were sleeping. But yes, very much so. Thank you my love." He shows me his face he's been hiding beneath the blanket, and I immediately kiss it.

"How'd it go with...Kaeya." Xiao forces himself to ask the question, not looking at me. I smile, placing hands on his cheeks that turn him back to me.

"Good," I say, kissing him again. "We're friends again."

"Great," he mumbles, and I chuckle a bit.

"Yep. So, what time are you going to conquer your demon friends today?"

"Why?" he says. "Are you trying to get rid of me so you can hangout with Kaeya some more?"

"Babe," I say, giving a stern look. "Don't start."

"Around 4pm."

"Okay," I say. "Then I'll head over to the adventures guild around that time to see if anyone needs help." I smirk at him, giving him flirty eyes, before grabbing him by the waist and flipping him onto his stomach.

"W-what are you doing?!" he gasps, looking back at me. I hover over him from behind, biting my lip as eyes trail his bare back, down to his ass.

"What?" I say, "didn't you want me again earlier?" The hands on his waist yank him closer, until his ass is in the air and placed up against my crotch. "Well, I'm in the mood now." I give his ass a firm slap, causing a hard moan to fill the air. Xiao looks back at me again, now breathing a bit heavier.

"D-dammit, Aether..." he pants. "Yes... please. Take me..."

I laugh, spanking him again, to which his back arches in pleasure. "My my," I say, "you're such a dirty boy. Always so horny. Always begging for me. Beg some more—I love the way it sounds. You want me, Xiao?"

"Yes..." he breathes, and I lower his boxers, now giving his bare ass a harder smack.

"Beg."

"P-please..."

"Please what?" I say. "Use your words, Xiao."

"Please... fuck me, Aether."

I bite my lip, eyeing his pulsing little hole, thumb drawing gentle little circles around its perimeter. "Mm, what was that? I can't hear you. You have to speak up."

"Fuck me, Aether, please..."

"Louder!"

"Fuck me!" he moans loudly, twitching at my touch. "D-dammit, please... I want you to fuck the shit out of me!"

I smirk, running my hand back to his waist and feeling my member now pulsing against him. "Why didn't you just say so?" I breathe, before pulling down my bottoms, lubing and lining him up. His back arches more as the tip slowly starts to poke its way through, little moans escaping his lips. I watch him in pleasure, as his eyes roll back at the feeling of me entering him. The further I go, the louder he becomes, and the more turned on I get.

"Fuck," I breathe, "I love your moans. You sound so sexy and submissive." Xiao claws at the sheets as I start thrusting faster. My moans also grow louder as I feel him bucking back at me, near feral pants leaving his lips.

"A-ah! Fuck, harder...!" Xiao humps the bed while simultaneously grinding up against me. I claw at his hips, ramming him into me as my head and eyes roll back in pure arousal. "Ohh fuck yes..."

I can't take it anymore. I'm going to cum, but I want to look at him. I pull out, and he whines in response, before I flip him onto his back and immediately shove myself back in. He cries out in bliss, and the flushed look of pure defeat and satisfaction on his face drives me insane. I pound into him, grabbing at his neck with one hand as his eyes rolls back from the sensation. He beats me to it, choking out a loud, raspy moan and soiling my chest, and I follow suit. Warmth fills up inside of my mess of a boyfriend below, and I want to feel it for as long as I can, before absolutely collapsing on top of him in our choir of uncontrollable panting.
——————————————————
TO BE CONTINUED