17

NSFW ⚠️

It's quiet apart from the sound of frogs croaking in the distance and the occasional chirping of crickets. The sky is peppered in swirling stars above and the full moon that allows for a gentle glisten of light over the warm water.

My eyes close as my tongue trails up the length of Xiao's already wet neck. I feel his back arching under my touch, and he lets out a soft, breathy moan. He squirms as lips press against cool flesh and teeth gently sink themselves in.

"A-ah!" he moans. "W-what are you doing..."

"Shhh," I whisper, before kissing the area I bit, leaving trails of them upward until I reach his lips. "Relax."

My hand slips from his hips underwater, slowly gliding to his ass and grabbing a handful, before a finger goes to tease at the little hole inside. Xiao jerks on impact, clutching onto me.

"A-Aether!"

"Relax, Xiao," I say. "Isn't this what you wanted?" He pauses, searching my eyes like a nervous puppy, then slowly nods. I give a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle for now."

"Okay..."

I let my finger poke a bit at the small opening, before allowing it to gently push inside. Xiao clenches, burying his face into my neck with a loud groan.

"Are you okay?" I say softly by his ear. He just nods into my neck, and I smirk a little.

I push the finger in deeper, and deeper, letting him get used to the feeling, before I start pulling it in and out. I go slow, enjoying the response of hitching moans close to my ear. I speed up a bit, feeling him start to push back on my fingers. I bite my lip—His sounds are so sexy, I feel myself growing against him. His nails dig into me when I decide to add another finger, moans getting louder. I let them play inside of him, his hips bucking into them, before suddenly pulling them out. Xiao yelps, body tensing. He pulls away, panting as he desperately searches my eyes, a bit of drool at the corner of his lips.

"Why did you stop?" he breathes.

I smirk. "I can't have you finishing before giving you the real thing. You were getting a little too worked up."

My hands grip onto Xiao's hips and it's easy to slip my ready cock inside of him underwater. He throws his head back in response, practically screaming in pleasure. His hand quickly covers his mouth to muffle his sounds as I bounce him up and down on me with ease.

"Fuck..." I moan as I feel his tight, warm insides squeezing my member. I thrust into him, picking up speed as I see him already looking like he's reached his limit. Xiao pants and moans, now gripping my hair as his eyes and neck roll back.

"Hnngg... It's...going to come out...A-Aether... Fuck, A-Aether! W...wait!"

Xiao moans out as he taints the water with his seed. I continue to bounce him, groaning as I feel myself getting close too. He melts into me as I keep him up, thrusting with all my might until I fill him up. I pull out and he shivers, clinging to me for dear life. We rest there in silence, catching our breath and holding each other in the dark, warm night.

I lift Xiao's chin to look at me, leaving a soft kiss on his lips. "Did you like that?" I say.

"Yes," he says. "I really liked that, Aether. It felt very pleasing, just as you said. I would like to do that again another time. Maybe in an hour, or tomorrow."

I laugh out. "Wow." Kaeya wasn't lying—adepti do have stamina. "Well, as long as you're mine, there will be plenty of opportunities for that, my love. I'm exhausted right now, though. We should probably get some sleep."

—————————————————————
TO BE CONTINUED (fun fact: this may be nsfw but I wrote this on my break at work LOL. Living life dangerously 😎)