30

I take Xiao's hand as we make our way to Zhongli and Childe's place, talking about random things and teasing one another like we do best. Xiao seems to be in a brighter mood when I'm here to distract him, so that's what I'll continue to do.

Xiao unlocks the door, and I look around in awe at the fancy architecture already so beautiful in the dark. It smells of casual incense and wooden furniture inside, and muted lighting fills the room as Xiao switches on the lights. I take it in more—this place is designed like something out of a castle. I follow him around with doey eyes, marching up the stairs, until we reach the bedroom.

"This must be it," I say, reaching for the thick, brown book on the nightstand. "The Tales of Cho.... Sounds boring." I shrug, placing the book in my bag and sitting down on the bed.

"What's your favorite book, Aether?" Xiao turns to me, taking a few steps between my legs that dangle off the side of the bed, and wrapping his arms around my neck. I pull him on top of me, until his knees are bent at my sides on the sheets and he's sat on my lap.

I steal a kiss. "Don't know," I say. "I've read a few good ones. Why, what's yours?"

"I don't read that often," he says.

"Maybe we should read a book together one day."

Xiao is quiet for a moment, burying his face into my neck again and relaxing. He lets out a long breath of hot air onto the flesh, making a small noise of relief. "I think that would be good."

I chuckle, rolling my eyes. "Would it now?" I feel him nod, and I rub his back gently, before lowering my back onto the bed so that Xiao is now hovered over me, straddling my hips and sat on my crotch. "What kind of book do you want to read?" My fingers draw tiny circles at his waist, ridding up beneath his sweatshirt, just a bit.

"What do you mean?"

"You know," I say softly. "There's adventure... fantasy...science fiction...romance...all kinds of different stories out there." I pull him down closer, letting my hands gradually ride up his bare back as the hoodie rises higher. My lips graze along his, but don't take action. "So?" I whisper against them, "what do you like then, Xiao?"

I feel him twitch a bit underneath me, his lips desperate for mine. "I think I'm interested in romance," he whispers back. His hands take my face and he devours it, lips eating hungrily at mine. I reciprocate, heart rate as quick as my hitching breaths.

Xiao's hands move from my face, and I feel them grazing up my crotch area, before copping a handful. I moan on his lips, feeling him now fumbling with the buckles of my bottoms as his heavy breaths fill my mouth. He grows quickly against me, and I have to pull him away for a moment.

"Baby," I pant, and he searches my eyes in absolute starvation. Saliva trickles from his lips as his chest rises and falls quickly. The look on his face gives me pause—fuck, he's so damn sexy. "Uh, fuck...I don't think we should...do this right now, right...here. On your dad's bed... where he fucks Childe... while he's in the hospital after almost dying."

He stares at me for a moment, still catching his breath, clearly thinking.

"I'm coping," he says, then continues at my pants, pressing his lips against mine once more. I mean I feel kind of bad, but if he's good, I'm great. I am here to support him, right...? I shove my tongue down his throat, and he gladly sucks it up, slurping and moaning through. I feel his hips start to buck against me as he finally undoes my pants, wasting no time to yank them off of me, before going for his own.

He pulls away, and I bite my lip as I watch him strip off his hoodie, throwing it onto the ground before spreading my legs apart.

"Ohh, so it's your turn again, huh?" I tease, hand reaching down for my own member to give it a few strokes. This distracts him, and he watches me like a dog in heat, licking his lips and breathing heavily.

"I like when you do that," he breathes.

"What, this?" I stroke it slowly, hot moans filling the air. I love seeing how crazy it drives him. "What do you want to do to me, baby?"

Xiao grabs my legs, and a soft yelp escapes me lips as suddenly, I'm yanked in closer to him.

"I want to fuck you, Aether."

"Mmm, say it again..." I moan.

"I want to fuck the shit out of you," he breathes. "And I'm going to."

"Mmn, fuck yes..."

Xiao wastes no more time. He runs his hand across his tongue, then rubs it onto his cock, before sliding it inside of me. My eyes rolls back in response, back arching, breath hitching. I feel him pushing in and pulling out, the pace gradually increasing. Xiao's groans fill the air. His nails claw at my hips as he starts going faster, his neck rolling back as well.

"Augghh fuck yeah..." he moans, followed by pleasingly repetitive mumbles of "yeah" and "fuck."

My body rocks up and down against the mattress from the impact, as I buck into his thrusts.

"Fuck," I moan. "I love how rough you are. Harder baby..."

He obeys, clawing so hard into me I'm sure he's drawn blood, but that only turns me on more. Our noises fill the air as he absolutely pounds my insides.

"I'm going to cum," he breaths. "Aether... fuck..."

"Cum for me baby," I whine. "Fucking fill me up."

Xiao let's out a loud groan, before I feel a warmth crowding me up. I too finish right after, leaving a mess all over his chest. He pulls out, collapsing beside me, and the both of us lay there, panting messes.

It's like that for a while, before Xiao finally turns to me, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"I think I like reading," he says, and I pause for a moment, blinking at him, before bursting into laughter.

"This is definitely my favorite genre," I say. "I especially love the part where we have to clean these stains off of the sheets before Childe gets back."

Xiao's smile drops as he sits up and looks down at the crusty white patterns sprinkled across the sheets. "...Shit."
————————————————————
TO BE CONTINUED (- Wattpad: how much smut do you want in this story? 🤨 Me: yes
- My favorite Switches ❤️ bottom Xiao supremacy though lol)