16

The face in my hands is soft, and I feel something wet trickle down my fingers as I stare into those glistening eyes.

"I missed you," Xiao says, and I press my lips to his, eyes closed and tongue finding its way between them. He lets out a soft moan as I allow my hands to now travel to his waist, yanking him closer so our body's touch. His arms snake around my neck, and I back him up until the back of his legs rest against a rock. Gently, I help guide him onto said rock, until he's laid across it's cold surface as I hover over him.

Even in the dark I can see how red his face is. I smile down at him, my eyes trailing the length of his body.

"Wanna go skinny dipping?" I say, brushing hair from his face.

"Skinny dipping?"

"Yeah," I smirk. "Let's get naked and go swimming."

I didn't think Xiao could get any redder, but it happens. "T-that's so uncivilized. Why would we do such a thing?"

I chuckle, pushing myself off of him as he sits up in response. I watch him watch me, and I slowly start to strip, giving him a telling look as the clothes sensually leave my body. His eyes widen, but he quickly looks away, a hand going up to shield his view.

"Xiao," I say, "do you not like my body? You've seen it before. No need to be so shy about it. You can look at me, my love."

He hesitates, but slowly that hand he so desperately tries to keep up falls to his lap, and his eyes gradually scan up my naked frame.

I smile. "Do you like it, Xiao?"

He swallows, then nods, turning himself to face me completely. "Yeah," he says softly. "Seeing you like this... it makes me feel it, Aether. Just a little horny."

I chuckle. "That does something good for my confidence. Your turn."

"I don't-"

"Don't want me to see you naked...again?"

Xiao pauses, then sighs, slowly standing from the rock, and I watch as he begins undoing difficult things on his outfit. I step forward, helping him out, until the both of us are standing in the nude. My eyes admire his physique, trailing every beautiful inch of him.

"Aether," he says. "Aether!"

"Huh?! Sorry what?"

"I said taking off our clothes now was not very wise. The water is at the very bottom of this mountain."

"Oh Xiao," I say, "that's what gliders are for, duh." I smirk, before I'm running barefoot and exposed to the edge of the mountain. I take off with a leap, allowing my glider to do its work on the way down. I hear Xiao call my name in the distance and can't help but laugh as I watch a pair of wings so small and far above me take flight in the shadows.

I land just before the water, and before I know it, Xiao has abandoned the glider idea completely and plummets down next to me. I jump at his sudden presence, tumbling over a bit and laughing as I run away from him and jump into the dark waters ahead.

"Dammit Aether," he says.

"Ah come on," I say, "aren't you supposed to be super fast or something? I think you've been hanging out with peepaw too much. You gotta catch me!"

I swim away, laughing and screaming as I see him darting toward me in the fastest swim I've ever witnessed. I make it to a rock and lean against it, letting out a loud scream as Xiao grabs me from behind.

He shushes me as I laugh, a finger to my lips. "Not so loud, Aether. You know the other adeptus dwell around here. What I'm doing right now is against my duties. If they see me..."

"They won't," I say, giving him a little splash. "Besides, we're all the way on the other side. Relax my love. Have a little fun." I slide my hands onto his hips and pull him in for a slow, passionate kiss. He moans softly as my hands trail up and down his sides, his tense body gradually becoming putty in my hands as our tongues dance and noses alternate sides.

He pulls away slightly, panting. "Aether..."

"Yes, Xiao?"

"What you said before..." he says. "The things you said that would feel even better than last time."

I smile, leaving a kiss on his nose. "Hmm. Something poking me down there is telling me you want to feel what it feels like right now. Is that correct, my love?"

He blushes, searching my eyes, then nods as he pulls in closer to me, so eager it makes me want to devour him.

"I..." he says, then looks down. "I really want to feel how it feels when you're inside of me, Aether..."

————————————————————
TO BE CONTINUED (sorry for the hiatus! I am back now I think. Thank you so much for the support! :D )