Chapter 29: "I love her, your Highness."

I just thought it's funny to put the Dark Souls soundtrack to the play's last scene- Sorry, did I say funny? I mean, cool. (I don't even know why I listen to an instrumental soundtrack 🥲 especially dark souls)

***

Scene 5: at the Living room.

Prince Leo was strolling around the palace until he found the princess occupied in the living room. He watched her first while reading a book and drinking her tea, then he greeted her, "Princess Aurora."

"Prince Leo," she stood up and bowed to him before returning to her seat, "what brings you here?"

"I'm here just to check up on you," Leo said while he took a seat next to her.

"Well, I'm perfectly fine. Thank you for checking up on me," Aurora said as she returned to her book.

Prince Leo uncomfortably shifted in his seat and cleared his throat before speaking, "Princess Aurora, may I ask something?"

"You may," she answered and put down her book next to the table.

"I feel like you've been ignoring me for the past few weeks. Is there something I should know?" Leo asked, and Aurora laughed.

"There's nothing to worry about, Prince Leo. You're overthinking it."

"I wouldn't overthink it if you didn't ignore me so much," Prince Leo gets irritated. Aurora rolled her eyes as she thoughts she didn't want to encounter any problems today.

"I don't understand what you are talking about," Aurora shook her head.

Leo rose from his seat and saw her fiancee realize, "how could I not realize this from the very beginning?" Leo raked his hair in frustration, "you didn't want this marriage, did you?"

Aurora narrowed her eyes at Leo, "excuse me?"

"I knew it. I can see it in your eyes. You never agreed to this wedding from the start," Leo said animatedly to prove a point.

"I'm sorry, Prince Leo, but you can't come here and bombard me with false accusations," Aurora said, standing up from her seat.

"It's not a false accusation when it's a fact," Leo crossed his arm in front of his chest.

Aurora stepped closer to the prince and spoke, "this is one of the reasons why I always tried to refuse this marriage."

"See! So you do refuse this marriage," Leo said.

Aurora walked around the couch as she started toward the audience, "you see..."

Miel by November Ultra starts.

"I don't wanna get married

Don't wanna have your baby, baby

You say that I will change my mind

Maybe I will, down the line."

Aurora walks toward the prince with her hand on her chest.

"This shit is getting scary

You're pressuring me like crazy, it's crazy

Don't wanna live life in rewind

Having my future lay behind,"

Aurora pointed her index finger between her and Leo.