하나 ; 1 > Pledis Dawn Academy.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ

Black Magic ; Little Mix

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

0:01 ─●──────── 3:46

◁ II ▷

______________

It was a fresh morning for seokmin who was getting ready for school. Even though he was tired last night because of his school project, he still managed to woke up with a bright smile attached to his face.

"Seokmin, are you done sweetie? if you are, please call your brother also, the food is ready! ." his mom shouted.

 "Coming!" seokmin replied while he grabbed his perfume and sprayed it to himself while he jogged to his brothers room, well step brother actually, Seokmin's dad died because of cancer when he was 3 years old. His mother was heart broken but she didn't give up on his son, she started working 3 jobs just to pay for their food and bills. when seokmin turned 6, his mom started dating this guy who's divorced but has a son, he's one year older than seokmin, and that happened to be lee jihoon. luckily, the two seemed to get along easily, they both liked music and had a great time together when they first met. So seokmin is really thankful that his mom got a really handsome and kind guy while he got the best step bro he could ask for.

"Hey hyung, are you done yet? mom said the food is ready." Seokmin knocked at his brothers room. the door opened and it revealed that jihoon was fixing his hair. 

"Yeah i am, I'll go down for a bit, just fixing my hair." Jihoon said as he brushed his very fluffy hair. 

"Don't tell me that you're trying to look good infront soonyoung hyung." Seokmin said as he frowned, You may ask who's this soonyoung guy he's talking about, well he is jihoon's crush but also seokmin's best friend. 

"W-what do you mean? i told you i don't like him." Jihoon defended but he's literally dying inside. 

"that's what they say when they like someone." they both chuckled. 

"Alright let's cut the crap, im hungry. wonder what mom cooked."

The two went down and was welcomed with a delicious smell. It was eggs and bacon.

 "Seriously mom, how can you make eggs and bacon smell so delicious?" jihoon asked while laughing while seokmin was literally drooling by their simple breakfast. 

"Oh here's my two prince, and to answer your question hoonie, maybe because im your mother." their mother said while smiling as the two just chuckled by their mom's behaviour. they went to sit down and started eating.