일곱 ; 7 > the girl.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ

I like me better ; Lauv

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

0:01 ─●──────── 3:18

◁ II ▷

______________

The 13 boys seperated ways. going to their classes. Jisoo who went with seokmin as their first class we're history. just sitted there while talking about random stuffs. they we're kind of early as it was only 8:20, their class starts at 9:00 so they still have some time.

few minutes later, some students starts arriving and one of them was Eunwoo, who had a smile plastered at his face, Went straight to a girl, maybe it was his partner from their project.

seokmin who was surprised, it was unlikely for Eunwoo to just ignore him or not greet him. Maybe he didn't notice me? seokmin thought but just shurgged it off as he was still talking to jisoo.

"And then they we're about to like fu- seokmin are you ok?" jisoo asked while looking at the younger, worried. 

"w-what? yeah im ok, you we're saying?" seokmin said as he forced a smile, still confused about eunwoo's behaviour, it's not like he 'likes' the younger, well he likes him but not in that way. it's just very odd for a Cha eunwoo to act like that. then he saw eunwoo and the girl called dahyun, he thinks, was laughing too loud while Eunwoo was holding her hand. so they're close? seokmin thought as he glared at them, completely forgotten about jisoo.

"Fine i won't talk then, you're not listening anyways." The older exclaimed loudly and seokmin flinched. 

"Oh sorry jisoo hyung, i was just thinking something.." seokmin said while looking at the older, while jisoo just ignored him, looking somewhere away from the younger. 

"Soo hyungggg, im sorryyy. i promise I'll listen." seokmin said, jisoo rolled his eyes and tried to stand up but seokmin grabbed his wrist causing jisoo to fall at his seat.

"Ow." jisoo said quietly, wincing at the pain from his buttocks. 

"Oh my gosh jisoo hyung im sorry! I didn't know you would fall hard! im sorry." seokmin said and was about to cry.

 "Hey hey it's ok, i was just teasing you." jisoo said as he chuckled, seokmin punched his shoulder softly while he chuckled too.

 "...but my butt does hurt.." jisoo pouted and seokmin apologized one more time.

Few hours later, their class is done. Seokmin who was expecting that eunwoo would bragged to him to come with them for lunch but there was none, instead, Eunwoo grabbed dahyun's hand and went out with her. why is he being too odd? seokmin thought, and that thought was cut off by a voice.