아홉 ; 9 ; sleepover.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ

Pinwheel ; Seventeen

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

0:01 ─●──────── 3:46

◁ II ▷

__________________

(imma skip this shit and proceed to the sleepover part bec im a btch :D)

it's now 6pm and seokmin was deciding what he'll wear, "just wear something comfy, like a hoodie or something." jihoon said.

"i need to look good!" seokmin shouted behind the door.

"bro, it's a sleepover. we're going there to do some crazy stuff and sleep. you dont need to wear something cool. im literally just wearing a plain shirt with a baggy pants." jihoon said rolling his eyes even when the younger can't see it.

"still ! i.need.to.look.good. ! better than mingyu!" seokmin said as the older sighed.

"ugh this cheeky bitch really, c'mon ! im legit waiting." jihoon said.

"okay im done."

"you literally spent 20 minutes picking what to wear but ended up wearing a fucking pajama? i can't with you lee seokmin." jihoon groaned.

"what? i need to be the spotlight later." they both chukcled and went to jun's house. was kind of embarassing for seokmin who was walking outside wearing pjs,but who cares? he's cute anyways.

(skip ~)

the two arrived at jun's house and was welcomed with a very messy minghao hair. "now what happened to your hair?" seokmin asked with a frowned look, "don't mention it. mingyu and i we're having a pillow fight and he thought it would be nice to hit my beautiful hair with a pillow." minghao said clearly annoyed by the big puppy. jun suddenly came and welcome the two.

"hey guys, come in!" he said and the two boys followed ,once they were inside, alot of pillows we're scatterd everywhere! 

"what the fa.." jihoon as his jaw dropped. 

"hoonie!!" soonyoung who came running towards the younger, hugged him so tight,jihoon forgot to breath.

"wow yeah nice you can let go of me now." jihoon said patting soonyoungs back, seokmin looked around and saw that everyone was here. well, except for a one specific person that he was expecting to see, jisoo was not there yet.