이십일 ; 27 ; Sorry

"so, are you guys dating?"

"yes, we are. Are you guys against it?" Seokmin quickly replied, he knew it was wrong and jisoo will be mad at him for not letting him speak.

"FUCK YEAH HANSOL YOU OWE ME 50!!" Mingyu suddenly screamed leaving the younger to groan.

"wha- you guys did a bet on us?" Seokmin asked confused.

"Not all of us though, just the two of them. But uh to reply on what you said earlier, we're not against your relationship. Infact we're happy for you guys!" Jeonghan explained, leaving seokmin to smile.

Though it was different for Jisoo, he was bothered. He doesn't know if he's happy about this wrong issue between him and Seokmin.

_________________

Soon enough when everyone was leaving the cafeteria for their next class was about to start, seokmin was about to go when jisoo took his hand.

"Seokmin, uhm... can we talk for a moment? let's skip class." jisoo pleased.

"uh sure." seokmin replied knowing that jisoo will confront him about what he said.

The both of them got to the rooftop and locked the door so no one can interrupt.

"so.." jisoo started when seokmin cutted him out.

"Look if this was about earlier then im sorry for not asking your decsion about this and just focused on my self because uhm- you know- its just that i didn't- well i did but i didn't meant it to tell them that way! especially our relationship isn't real because-" Seokmin ranted but was interrupt by jisoo's fingers shushing his mouth.

"Seok, its fine. its just that... you didn't tell or asked me if i was okay with this kind of situation, You know that i like your brother and-"

"Yeah i know that you like him okay and i know i was wrong but i like you too! you cant just shut me out because you like my brother! think about me sometimes okay?!" Seokmin said making jisoo stop his talking and was shock. Seokmin likes him? but how? He wasn't that attractive for someone to like him, he's confused.

"what- how? you like me?" jisoo asked.

"Yes, I do. Can't you take hints? what makes you think that im jealous when you're around with my brother, or talking to other girls, Picking you up at your classroom, you think i did all of that because i treat you as my friend? No." This made jisoo shocked, All this time he was focused on jihoon, He almost completely forgot that there's a seokmin by his side.

"I kept it, soo hyung. ì didn't tell you because i know that you like my brother and i know that you'll just reject me." Seokmin then explained.

"Seokmin.... i didn't know im sorry." Jisoo apologized, almost tearing up.

"You don't need too, it was my fault anyways."

"No, it was also my fault for not looking out on you, Im really sorry." Jisoo said as a tear drop came out of his eyes.

"its okay, don't cry soo hyung." The younger wiped the tear that rolled on the elders face.

"B-but what are we going to do? do we need to act that we're in a relationship?" Jisoo asked while sniffing softly.

"Uhm i guess we do. Im really sorry for getting you into this." Seokmin apologized while hugging jisoo.

"Its okay, We can do it can we? We just need it to make it look believable.." 

"We can do it, i promise." seokmin said while holding his pinky up and intertwining it with jisoo's.

"uhm okay... but i dont know how it works." Jisoo groaned in frustration.

"Don't worry, i got it and i'll help you, okay?" Seokmin said and kissed jisoo's forhead. jisoo was relieved that everything is going to be okay.

but deep inside he's nervous, he doesn't know if he'll be able to play through this. let's just trust seokmin and his.. guts.

////////

Hello everyone! im back, after a very long time. Sorry for the long wait but i will try and finish this book soon bashjasiajs thank you for reading!