십사 ; 14 ; choice.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ

Style ; Taylor Swift

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

0:01 ─●──────── 3:00

◁ II ▷

____________________

the day went on fast and it was currently 7pm. the boys decide to have a night swimming party, they wouldn't give a fuck if the 'other people' get disturbed.

"you guys can start while me and mingyu grill some foods." seungcheol said and the boys nodded. a loud music was played while the boys we're screaming and basiclly acting like kindergardens. 

soonyoung thought that it would be fun to splash jihoon with a water so he did.

"KWON SOONYOUNG YOU COWSHIT COME HERE!" the smaller screamed while soonyoung swimmed to alot of directions he doesn't know.

the verkwan and junhao couple did a game where seungkwan and minghao we're sitting at jun and hansol's shoulder. they started attacking each other and was screaming like heck.

"seungkwan just give up."

"you can't tell me what to do."

"oh yeah?" suddenly, a water sprayed straight to seungkwan's face! it was wonwoo with a watergun. the action made seungkwan fall and lose.

"YES GOOD ONE WONWOO HYUNG!" minghao said while laughing and seungkwan literally got out of the pool and started chasing wonwoo.

"im sorry! stop chasing!" wonwoo said while laughing, but it didn't stop seungkwan. he went to grab a water gun and started attacking wonwoo that it ended to them having a watergun fight.

meanwhile, seokmin was sitting by the pool, he was just dipping his feet as he watches the chaos.

"you good?" he heard a voice and it belong to jisoo.

"yeah, kind of."

"i know what happened earlier was unexpected, but im glad that you're feeling better." jisoo smiled.

"i know, but like i said, him being here would not stop us from having fun." 

"okay let's stop the drama. let's swim!" jisoo said as he let himself fall into the water while dragging seokmin's hand with him.

"ahh hyung! it's so fucking cold!"

"it'll get warm!" the older smiled. and they started swimming around.