다섯 ; 5 > Discovery.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ

Strawberries and Cigarettes ; Troye Sivan

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

0:01 ─●────────3:00

◁ II ▷

_______________

"We're here." seungcheol said in a loud voice so the boys can wake up. when they all woken up, they got out and saw a very beautiful beach. the fact that it was almost sunset made their timing better.

seokmin, who clearly loves the beach was too stunned to even move by the beautiful scene infront of him, there's birds flying around while the water was plashing through the sand, the sky that was turning into a hot orange colour. it was beautiful.

some of them sitted on to the sand while some of them we're running around, the jeongcheol couple who was chasing each other. soonyoung who was chasing jihoon. jun and minghao who's playing at the water while putting their pants up. mingyu and wonwoo we're taking pictures. while hansol and seungkwan was having their moment, seokmin thinks hansol is going to confess to seungkwan who was watching the others play. chan was playing games at his phone while laying down at the white beautiful sand. and there was jisoo and seokmin, jisoo was watching jihoon and soonyoung running around. seokmin was looking at jisoo who's checking out the olders features.

why is he so beautiful? seokmin thought.

 "What you staring at? is there something on my face?" jisoo said, waking up seokmin into his thoughts.

 "No, there's nothing, was just checking your face....you look beautiful." seokmin said as he whispered the last sentence that was too hard to hear. 

"Oh, i look pretty don't i?" jisoo said as he smirked, seokmin blushed and tried defending himself. 

"what?! no! i just thought there was a bug or something, was just making sure." seokmin said, even though it doesn't make any sense, the older just let it slide.

a few minutes later, the sunset started showing, it was a beautiful sight for the 13 boys. quickly, most of them took a picture while seokmin and jisoo was just sitting there. and then they heard seungkwan spoked.

"Guys.. I got myself a boyfriend." he said as he showed his and hansol's hand together. everyone gasped and started congratulating them. 

"Wow seungkwan im so proud of you! didn't know you would confess there." minghao said as seungkwan scoffed. 

"Excuse me, i wasn't the one who confessed. he did." and then everyone looked at hansol who was red as a tomato.

"Damn, hansol hyung. when did you start building confidence?" chan teased while all of them laughed.