이십오 ; 25 ; kiss.

"or else i...i'll kiss you."

they stared at each other, none of them we're saying anything. the sound of the tv can only be heard.

seokmin's eye's went to jisoo's soft lips. he imagined how soft would it be if it was on his. he then went to it, not thinking about the consequences that might happen.

jisoo gulped and the next thing jisoo knew was seokmin's lips we're attached to his. it felt soft, softer than the pillows he bought. it felt really good, hence this was his first kiss too.

seokmin then realized what he did and pulled away.

"i-im sorry- it wasn't my-" he was cut off by jisoo attaching his lips to his again. he was shock. but it was now or never.

he then closed his eyes and focused on the feeling as he kissed back. it was their first time kissing each other and it felt good and amazing.

the kiss was getting hot as seokmin went for jisoo's jaw as the elder was letting out soft whines.

he then went for his neck as he tried finding his sensitive spot and when he did, he bit down hard leaving a purple mark.

"fu- holy shit-" jisoo moaned at the feeling of seokmin biting down his neck.he threw his head back as he pants.

seokmin then found himself attaching his lips once again to the elder, he then poked jisoo's lips with his tongue, asking for entrance. jisoo parted his lips and let seokmin explore his mouth. they continued making out for 2 minutes.

they then pulled away by the needed to breath. their foreheads connected to each other, panting against their lips as jisoo spoke.

"fuck- you stole my first kiss asshole." he protested with a giggle making seokmin chuckle also.

"that was the best kiss i've had." the younger said as he kissed the elder again, a long kiss. he smiled. seokmin then pulled away.

"hyung." he said. his lips still touching with the elder.

"yeah?" jisoo replied.

"i love you." the younger said as jisoo smiled.

"me too."

-------------------------------

"hoonieee." soonyoung said as he clinged to him. the two we're alone at their bedroom since jihoon insisted.

"soon stop clinging." the younger said as he took his arm back, th. the little action he did made the elder upset.

"fine, geez." he said in a low voice. jihoon then knew something was up.

"what's with the tone?" 

"what tone?"

"nevermind." jihoon said as he focused on the movie. 

while he was watching, something was bothering him. he then looked over to his boyfriend and definitely knew the thing that was bothering him. 

"hey." jihoon said but he got no reply.

"soonyoung." he tried again.

"soon."

"..."

"kwon soonyoung."

"what?" the elder said, jihoon sensed that he was annoyed.

he then caressed soonyoung's face as he kissed his lips.

"sorry." he said in a whisper, kissing soonyoungs lips over and over again.

"im sorry." jihoon said one more time and soonyoung sighed.

"why are you so fucking cute gosh-" he said making jihoon chuckle.

"i only said sorry, how come that was cute?"

"your whole existence is cute." soonyoung said.

jihoon then snuggled to soonyoungs chest as they watch the movie together.

__________________________

A/N ; HELLAUR THIS IS JUST A FILLER JSJDJSJD, ty for 800+ reads and 100+ votes ! i remember being so happy and shock when this book reached 100 reads and 10 votes lol. thank you for the support!