십 ; 10 ; vacation.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ

Something just like this ; Cold play and the chainsmokers

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

0:01 ─●──────── 3:46

◁ II ▷

_____________________

seokmin looked at jisoo with widen eyes. the older was just staring at him with sleepy eyes.

"s-soo hyung.." seokmin whispered. jisoo who doesn't know what's going on, looked around the room and finally noticed his arm laying on top seokmins chest, securing him. jisoo widened his eyes and took his arm back.

"oh my gosh seok im sorry!" he said holding his forhead.

"i-its okay, it was warm though.." jisoo chuckled and decided to lay down, he noticed seokmin staring so he grabbed seokmins waist and layed him down forcefully. seokmin was once again, suprised. how many times did jisoo suprised him today? seokmin just furiously blushed as jisoo snuggled his head on the crook of seokmins neck. they we're (kind of) cuddling now. until someone blasted through door.

"WAKE UP GAYS- now this is the third time of me seeing this skinship seriously." chan said while the two older chuckled.

"we're going soon." seokmin said.

"alright,pls hurry up this... thing you guys are doing." chan said and the other two just laughed. 

"is chan haven't  been into a relationship?" jisoo asked, standing up while seokmin did the same.

"well no, but he does have a crush. the name is jeongin i think, he's 1 or 2 years younger than chan?,  i dont really remember.. but yeah, his crush is actually the brother of my first love." seokmin explained.

"oh, who's this guy huh?" 

"yang jinho. haven't really seen him in 3 years." seokmin said kind of sad, jisoo really wanna ask more but he doesn't really want to force the younger.

"oh you guys are here, lets eat breakfast."

the 13 of them ate breakfast. since its sunday, they decided to stay longer on jun's house.

jisoo found himself having a converstion with hansol, they talked in english by the way. as they we're talking, jisoo decided to ask about the jinho guy.