이십팔 ; 28 ; pretend.

(this will be a very short chapter so sorry kahdkhfkhkf)

______________

Jisoo was now done with his last period. He was about to go out when he noticed seokmin outside. For jisoo, the boy was attractive, he's smart, outgoing, extrovert and loud. who wouldn't want a boyfriend like that, right?

"Hey seok, why are you here?" jisoo asked.  

"Im here to pick you up. Im planning on going for movies, you G?" seokmin asked while holding jisoo's hand.

"You're trying to make it look real aren't you? well okay since uh, we have no assignments to do, we can go." Jisoo said making seokmin smiled. they then went out of the campus and took a taxi on the way to the mall.

Once they arrived, they quickly went into the cinema's to catch up some tickets.

"what movie do you want to watch?" Seokmin asked. He's holding his credit card but keeping it secretly for jisoo not to know.

"hm, i really want to watch some horror stuff. can we watch that?" Seokmin agreed to it and they ended up watching 'the boogey man'.

"How much is it?" Jisoo asked while he was searching for his wallet. He was too busy finding it when seokmin called out for his attention.

"Lets go." The younger said. Holding two tickets. 

"What? you paid for it? " He asked confused. Seokmin just smiled and nodded.

"no seok-" Jisoo tried insisting seokmin to let him pay for his ticket. whiile the other kept saying no.

"No, hyung. this one is on me. okay?" seokmin said as he cupped jisoo's face. jisoo groaned in defeat knowing that he lost.

"okay then." he sighed.

"okay so uhm, the movie starts at 9 so we still have.." seokmin took his phone to check the time.

"..An hour before we watch. do you want to eat first?" seokmin asked while jisoo agreed.

They have decided to eat at popeyes and was now on their way onto the counter. Since the workers are busy, no one was at the counter yet. They waited not so long when a girl came up to the counter.

"Hello sir welcome to popyeyes. what would you like to order?" The girl said while typing something on the screen. Seokmin smiled at her and was about to speak when jisoo spoke first in a shocking way.

"Ava?" 

__________________

Hello so this is a vv short chap babaaahaha sorry ! dw ill update soon. im trying to fix my sched on updating, my sched for updating currently is monday and thursday but i think i'll still change that ajsjsjdhshd thank you for reading !