육 ; 6 > The Dream.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ

Enchanted ; Taylor Swift

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

0:01 ─●──────── 3:00

◁ II ▷

_______________

"Seokmin-ah, i hope you're ok."

Seokmin felt like tearing up by just hearing that sentence. 

"i am." he smiled at wonwoo who did the same.

they went in the van and they're on their way home. seungcheol who decided to just drop of the boys to their homes.

"By the way, Can we guys exchange numbers? so i can keep in contact with you guys." jisoo said while everyone nodded, giving their phone numbers to jisoo. jeonghan asked minghao to give his and seungcheols numbers since they we're in the front.

few minutes later they've arrived at hansol's house who big their goodbyes to each other.

 "Goodnight sollie." seungkwan said shyly while hansol kissed his forhead and said 

"goodnight my boo. see you tomorrow." and seungkwan blushed so hard that the boys started teasing him.

next stop is at seungkwan and soonyoung's house, they we're roomates since highschool.

 "bye guys! bye hoonie!" soonyoung said as jihoon said a small little 'bye' and seungkwan who started dragging soonyoung by his ear and said goodbye also.

The next one who'll be drop off is Jeonghan. "bye guys! bye cheollie! i love youuu." jeonghan said as he did a flying kiss to the older who said it back, while the other boys cringed.

next stop is at junhui, minghao, mingyu and wonwoo's house. it's not like they lived in the same house, mingyu and minhao are roomates while junhui and wonwoo are roomates. kinda weird but that's how it worked. they bid their goodbyes and now chan was next to be dropped off. the younger also said goodbye and the only people left are jihoon, seokmin, jisoo and seungcheol.

"Jisoo, would it be ok if i drop seokmin and jihoon first?" seungcheol asked. 

"Yeah it's fine." and with that they've arrived at the lee's house, it was huge. it's so modern but simple.