십고 ; 19 ; tried.

after eating, everyone arrived their perspective homes and was now resting. jisoo was kinda sad that him and seokmin did not get to talk about what happened yesterday, though he hopes that the younger had forgotten what happened.

on the other hand, seokmin can't seem to forget what happened. he's still flustered about it as it meant so much for him, but he knew for the elder, it didn't mean anything.

it was currently 9 and soonyoung was staying over at jihoon's and seokmins house. the three was currently watching a horror movie but the other two fell asleep, leaving seokmin watch all the scary parts alone.

once the movie was over, he turned it off and took a blanket, putting it on top of them, enough to fit jihoon and soonyoung together.

he then went to the kitchen to find something to eat and saw some lasagna left overs their dad made.

he then brought it up to his room to eat it. once he was in his room, he opened his laptop to watch the new season of stranger things.

he was watching until it passed 12 midnight. his lasagna was already finished and he was kind of sleepy. hence, they have school tomorrow also. which is a problem to him since he gotta face the one and only, hong jisoo.

he then slept and went off to his dreamland.

*morning*

it was 5:30 in the morning and seokmin, jihoon and soonyoung we're awake.

soonyoung brought his uniform and backpack in advance so he wouldn't have to worry.

seokmin noticed that jihoon was being a little distant to his best friend. perhaps something happened to those two?

as the three of them we're done, they went down to be welcomed by a strong smell of egg sandwich. 

"hey kids, the foods ready, eat up and i'll bring you guys to school." his dad said while he smiled making the three boys smile too.

"some fresh lemon juice for my three sons." mrs.lee said and smiled. seokmin and jihoon's parents treats their friends as if they're their sons. 

after some time, they were already done and left the house.

----

*this would just be jisoo's morning*

jisoo was awakened by the sound of his alarm. he got up and ready himself.

as he was freshen up, he wore his uniform and decided to check his bag if there's anything missing.

he sensed that his history book wasn't with him yet so he decided to find it. 

he saw his book along with the 'love spell' book as it titled and decided to bring it with him also. 

he thought that he might've atleast try the book y'know.

as he waa packed up, he left this house and went over to some cafe to buy a coffee and bagel.

as he was done ordering, he went out and stood at the bus stop.

he waited and gladly the bus arrived. 

the reason why he's here, waiting for a bus because seungcheol's van was borrowed by his uncle. that's why the elder can't pick them up.

he doesn't mind though, he just doesn't like public transport that much because when he was in america, he had service so, he wasn't used to using buses and stuff.

**at school**

the boys have arrived at the school gate while jinho and miyeon we're with them. they we're talking about random stuffs until they've arrived at the garden and decided to sit there as they still have alot of time before school starts

.seokmin was hesitating if he should ask jisoo to come with him  so they could potentially roam around school.

but the sight of miyeon holding jisoo's arm in front of him made his mind change. jisoo didn't even mind having that girl touch his arm.

he just sighed and took off his eyes away from them.

he then saw his brother frowning while looking at the ground and he sensed that something was wrong.

"hyung, you okay?" seokmin asked. jihoon then looked up and nodded.

"y-yeah. why you ask?" jihoon then replied.

"are you sure? you we're frowning." seokmin asked worriedly.

"im okay, seokmin. don't worry." jihoon gave him a smile. a fake smile rather at seokmin's thought.

as the time goes by, the school bell ringed and the students started filling up the classrooms.

*time skip to lunch srry lmao im lazy*

"hey guys! have you heard?" jeonghan started as the group of friends sat at the table. ofcourse jinho and miyeon we're also there. though chan and jeongin weren't with them because they had to do something.

"no, what's that?" seungkwan replied.

"two of the class we're postponed because the teachers had a fight." jeonghan replied leaving the other boys and a girl in shock.

"why did they fight though?" hansol replied.

"some says it's about a girl." jeonghan shrugged his shoulder.

"then we have alot of free time then!" mingyu butted in.

"yeah, though none of the students are allowed to go out unfortunately." jeonghan then said as disappointed sighs we're heard.

"it's fine. totally." minghao said sarcastically as he shoved a bread at his face with force.

"the fu- hao calm down-" jun said since he was beside him. the others just laughed at the couple infront of them.

"anyways, soonyoung has been on his phone for a while, yeah?" jeonghan teased and soonyoung looked up to see what's going on.

"w-what?" soonyoung said confusingly.

"who's that person you're texting, soonie?" seungcheol said giving him a teasing smile.

"o-oh, it was no one." soonyoung replied shyly.

'yeah, no one.' jihoon thought as he stood up, grabbing the groups attention as he went away.

"oh, now someone's jealous?" seungkwan raised his eyebrows with a smirk.

that was soonyoung's cue to leave and ran after jihoon.

"yeah, lovers." mingyu said and the others snickered. jisoo wasn't really okay to what mingyu have said but he kept quite, he doesn't want them to know this little feelings he has for little lee jihoon. 

so he just went with the jokings and stuffs even though he's so uncomfy. well, as everyone say, you need to be hurt if you want to love someone.

he just wished he could ran to the younger and ask if he's okay, but if he do that, his friends will have suspicions to the both of them. 

___________

A/N ; hello ! been a long time lmfaobshshdiqef hope you guys are doing okay! thx for 70 votes and 600 reads omg how can ya'll read this book :')but ty guys! will update two chapters today! 

also if ya'll want to be moots on twt, my user is @/svtfluffs teehe. i'll fb dw !