십삼 ; 13 ; we met again.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ

22 ; Taylor Swift

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

0:01 ─●──────── 3:00

◁ II ▷

_____________________

(they looked hot for some reason soo :P)

"dang i live for jun and seungcheol hyung's cooking." wonwoo mutterd. mingyu pouted quickly.

"so im not the reason why you live? okay. i get it."mingyu said while moving away from the elder. wonwoo was quick to act and held mingyu by the waist so he wouldn't go anywhere. the boys went teased them with 'ooh's ' stuff. 

"please don't do that. you're making me remind myself that im single." chan said eating a rib. the hyungs laughed. but then their fun was interrupted by a voice.

"well this looks fun." the boys looked back and saw him. yang jinho.

seokmin frozed. hearing that voice made him want to sink down. all of the boys we're looking at them, jihoon was in fuming anger.soonyoung was trying to hold jihoon back but of course, he failed.

"what the fuck are you doing here you asshole?" jihoon said pointing at jinho, death glaring him. but what suprised them more was two more people showed up.

"jeongin?"chan said in shocked and jeongin was also shocked as him.

"c-chan hyung?" he looked at the elder but all chan can do right now was keep his eyes widen.

"and what is that girl doing here?" seungkwan sassed, pointing at miyeon. seokmin didn't know what to react. he was happy and angry. it was him. the person that made him miserable was right there. seokmin let his tears fall and was just staring at jinho. in fuming anger. his eyes filled with sadness.

"okay. i know you guys are probably confused right now-"

"that's not the answer i was looking for. my question was YOU being here." jihoon said.

"didn't the staff already explained?" jinho grinned. he looked at the specific person he had been missing, seokmin.

"seokie.." jinho said, trying to go toseokmin's direction and jihoon pushed him.