삼십일 ; 31 ; messed up.

"kiss me."

"w-wha-" the older was interrupted by someone knocking on their stall.

"someone in there?" they asked. seokmin groaned and said yes leaving the person to say sorry.

he then removed his arms from jisoo while he let out a sigh.

"you know what let's just finish the movie and go home." the younger said making the other nod as they went out of the stall.

it was new to seokmin for he was acting like this. he's used for being loud and extreme but when jisoo came, he started to felt the irritation, jealousy and being uneasy again. he didn't want to feel any of those after his departure with jinho 3 years ago, but sadly, he did.

___________________________________

the two entered the cinema and sat on their seats. a few minutes then, seokmin noticed someone familiar. as he look closely, it was jinho! he's with jeongin, his brother. jinho might've noticed him as well since he looked at seokmin too. the boy waved as seokmin waved back with a smile.

jisoo, the curious guy he is, was confused why the younger was waving at something, he then realizes that the boy was waving at jinho. it was his turn to feel jealous this time.

"seokmin!" jinho said happily as they went to their seats.

"jinho! came to watch here as well? oh, hi jeongin!" the boy greeted happily as the younger did so too.

"well yeah, this guy has been bugging me since yesterday and since i can't say no to him, i brought him here." jinho said referring to his little brother.

"okay yeah, thanks hyung i appreciated that." jeongin said sarcastically. meanwhile jisoo. just sat there awkwardly, waiting for them to stop talking.

"oh, you brought jisoo with you?" jinho asked as he notice him.

"uh yeah hi." the older said. smiling awkwardly. suddenly the screen went black and that was the cue that the movie was about to start.

"you guys can sit here." seokmin said while smiling.

"yeah great, didn't even ask me if i wanted to let them sit here." jisoo whispered to himself but of course, seokmin heard it.

"you said something?" seokmin asked while raising a brow.

"oh nothing." the older said while smiling in a not so sincerely way.

when the movie was playing, all jisoo heard was the two ex chit chatting instead of the movie. he can't focus, he was feeling something weird, like jealousy or something. but he brushed it off.

__________________________________________

after the movie, the brothers parted their ways with the other two. as they waved bye, the older spoked.

"did you enjoy? surely you did. all you did was chit chat with him anyway. if i asked you what happened to the plot will you even answer correctly? no obviously you didn't watch because you listened to him only and only him. you didn't even look at me or ask if im okay or anything all you cared is about him! am i nothing to you anymore? how about you just go back with him-" the boy was cut off with his ranting when the other spoke.

"hyung, are you jealous?" seokmin asked with an eye brow up. he was kinda happy that the older was feeling like this.

"yes, i am. so what? will you tell him too?" jisoo mocked his answer as he went away.

"hyungg wait up!" the younger giggled as he fetch his hyung who was sulking.

"hyungggg im sorry okay? i was just caught up with his story." seokmin explained, while hugging jisoo.

"what ever seok. you wasted a ticket." the latter said coldly. he then saw the younger pout while saying sorry again and again. while they we're strolling , someone called out jisoo's name in english.

"josh?" the two looked at the voice that spoke and realized it was ava.

'this bitch again?' seokmin thought. he let go of jisoo as the girl went to their direction.

"oh ava? what's up?" jisoo asked. the girl smiled as she answered his question.

"im done with work so im about to go home." she answered in a cute too. seokmin almost gagged with that tone she let out.

"oh we're about to go too, wanna come with us?" then older asked making the other boy widen his eyes in shock.

"what?!" he yelled making the two flinch. since seokmin was pissed, he stormed out of the mall. of course the older followed him.

"seok! ava wait here, okay?" he said as the girl nodded.

"seok! why did you yell there?" jisoo asked being pissed as well.

"im going home." seokmin said in a cold tone. looking for a cab.

"so? lets go together! us three! why are you against that?!" jisoo's turn to yell.

"look, if you want to come home with her then go. i'll go home by myself." seokmin said in a irritated voice, making jisoo more pissed.

"seok like i said, we'll go home together. why do you need to go home by yourself ?" asked jisoo who was frowning violently. soon, seokmin found a cab and jisoo panicked.

"no wait- seok- seokmin!" the older screamed trying to grab the other's hand as seokmin was declining every grab from the older and went in, ignoring the question and begs from jisoo.

"fuck." jisoo cursed as he gave up and watched the cab leave with him standing there, alone.

ava came out and saw a sad jisoo face with a frown.

"josh.. you good?" asked ava. jisoo then let out a small smile while sighing.

"uh yeah, lets go?" he said while ava made a confused face.

"how about your boyfriend? where is he?"

"he got some stuff to do so he went first. anyways, lets go. it's getting late." the boy just smiled and so did the girl who gave him a worried smile.