십일; 18 ; a strong promise.

it was now night time and the boys we're at their tents, about to sleep. well, some of them we're already sleeping.

jisoo was scrolling through his kakaotalk messages, tryna find someone he can talk to as his tent-mate's, jun and minghao is already fast asleep.

soon later, he came across to seokmin's profile, he was hesitating if he should sent him a message, but what if the younger is already asleep? he would look dumb.

after thinking deeply, he tried testing.

jojosiwa ;

:)?

seokmean ;

hyung?

y u still up?

seokmin was scrolling through the pictures they took earlier and was literally cracking with his besties, soonyoung and seungkwan by the picture of chan's surprised face when mingyu suddenly threw an egg at him. You may wondering why seokmin, soonyoung and seungkwan we're together in one tent. well, they had the biggest tent that could fit up to 6 people, so the three we're together in the tent, side with vernon and jihoon who was fast asleep.

their cracking was interrupted by a text from jisoo. the two immediately teased the seokmin with pink cheeks.

"ahh yes, lee seokmin's boyfriend checking on him, yeah?" soonyoung said making seungkwan laugh.

"shut up, your boyfriends might wake up!" seokmin excused. fishing his attention to his phone and replied, he was utterly confused on why would the older sent him a message.

----------

meanwhile, jisoo was surprised when the younger replied so fast.

jojosiwa ;

:)?

seokmean ;

hyung?

y u still up?

jojosiwa ;

oh

uhm i can't sleep

u?

seokmean ;

ahh, me, seungkwan and soonyoung hyung we're looking at something

but we'll be asleep soon.

jojosiwa ;

oh ok

btw

abt earlier..

seokmean ;

yeah we should talk about that tmr. :)

jojosiwa ;

yeah totally

gn seok

seokmean :

gn

jisoo turned his phone off, he really didn't want to have some awkward relationship with the younger. hoping that tomorrow would be a successful day.

---------------

it was now morning and everyone was done packing their tents. they decided to have breakfast at the hotel.