이십이 ; 22 ; wrecked.

jisoo ran into a bathroom and cried.

what happened to the spell?

why didn't it work?

he did everything that was written, but why none of it worked?

he knew that it's just a stupid trick.

he was crying and sobbing so hard.

"jisoo hyung?" seokmin asked carefully as he entered the bathroom.

he heard some sniffing and sobs and he knew it was from jisoo.

"jisoo hyung.." seokmin knocked on a stall.

"hyung, please let me in." seokmin said as he tried knocking again.

few minutes, the door opened revealing a red nose and eyes, jisoo.

"oh my gosh! hyung!" seokmin wrapped his arm around the elder making jisoo cry more.

"seokmin, it- it fucking hurts so bad." jisoo cried as he held on to seokmin's unifrom.

"im happy ofcourse but- why does it hurts?" 

"i know, hyung. let it out." seokmin patted the elders back. he knew this crush of jisoo for his brother.

"i have no chance anymore, seok. they're together now and-...." jisoo cried so loud.  seeing the older cry like this hurted seokmin so much.

after comforting the elder, he calmed down a bit.

"i-i wanna go home." jisoo saids sniffling.

"but we still have one class left- well you know what, let's sneak out." seokmin said and smiled.

"c-can we d-do that?" jisoo asked and seokmin nodded.

"of course! you think lee seokmin can't do it?" seokmin said making jisoo smile a little.

"o-okay, lets go."  jisoo and stood up as seokmin guided him. he gave jisoo a sunglasses so no one would notice his puffy eyes.

once they got out, they saw jihoon waiting for them. jisoo was legit about to cry again. he doesn't want to see jihoon for now.

"hey what happe-"

"please, not now." seokmin interrupt him and walked towards the gate leaving jihoon confused.

luckily, the guard wasn't there. making them sneak out easier.

"is it okay if we'll get a bus?" seokmin asked softly. jisoo just nodded, he just wants to go home so he can sleep and cry again.

they saw the bus and seokmin paid for the tickets.

once they we're in, they sat down and jisoo let his head fall down onto seokmin's shoulder.

he left the younger flustered and red.

after some minutes, they've arrived at jisoo's apartment.

"hyung, where's your keys?" seokmin asked. jisoo handed the keys while seokmin opened the door.

seokmin was surprised when he saw how neat jisoo's apartment is. neater than his bedroom.

seokmin then felt jisoo clinging to his arm.

"what do you want hyung?" he asked.

"bedroom." jisoo muttered as he pointed at a certain room.

seokmin then guided him and laid jisoo to his bed and took his sunglasses off.

the elders eyes was so puffed.

"anything you want hyung?" seokmin asked.

"c-can you make me some soup?" jisoo asked as he reached for the remote, turning the TV on as he opened netflix.

"okay, be right back." seokmin replied as he went to jisoo's kitchen that was also neat-neat.

he made some chicken soup, he served it in a bowl and brought a water for him as he saw a tray on one of the drawers, so he decided to use it.

he went back inside the room as he saw jisoo watching spongebob.

"chicken soup for you." seokmin said. jisoo then sat up and took the tray while seokmin sat beside him.

"taste good?" he asked when he heard a 'hmm' sound from jisoo.

"yes, didn't know you're a good cook." jisoo said and seokmin smiled.

"learned it from my mom." he said and watched jisoo eat his soup.

once he was done, he took the tray out and washed the bowl.

he then went back to the room and saw jisoo fell asleep. he went to him and lay down beside him, he decided to watch some other movies, jisoo wouldn't mind if he did so.

seokmin might've stay here for some moment. he'll just text his mom and dad to stay here.

he knows that jisoo needs someone to accompany him.

he didn't want to see his brother yet too. his brother hurted someone that is so special to him.