십요 ; 16 ; dare.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ

Captivated ; IV OF SPADES

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

0:01 ─●──────── 3:00

◁ II ▷

(look at that cute bear^^)

_____________________

"uhm, about what?" seokmin replied.

"just- come with me." jisoo said as he pulled seokmin's arm and started walking. the others noticed but didn't really think that much and went on fixing their things.

"jisoo hyung you're hurting me!" seokmin said, kind of shouting. he's totally pissed by the older's behaviour.

jisoo then free his arm from his grip. he was annoyed by alot of things. he didn't know why but he was.

"seokmin, what the fuck is wrong with you?" jisoo said, clenching his jaw.

"i should be asking you that." seokmin said as he forrowed his eye brows from the anger rising through him.

"you're ignoring me since morning, lee seokmin. what, you giving me a cold treatment?"

"you left me last night, jisoo hyung. when we're talking. you know im a sensitive person right?" seokmin scoffed.

"it was a prank seokmin!"

"well that prank of your's is not cool nor funny."

"fine. im sorry." jisoo said in a defeat voice. trying to come closer to seokmin and when he did, he snuggled his face through the youngers neck, whispering small 'sorry's and 'i won't do it again'. ofcourse, seokmin was flustered but he let him.

they we're having a moment when seokmin and jisoo heard a shout, telling them to come and help them fix the tents which they did.

"hey, where we're you?" jihoon asked jisoo.

"oh, nothing. me and seokmin just talked about something." jisoo smiled.

"okay then. can you help me with this?" jihoon asked while carrying black metals and so jisoo started helping.

10 minutes had passed and all of them we're done. mingyu and seungcheol started cooking their foods while the other boys we're swimming around or just sitting on the sand appreciating view. one of them was jisoo and jihoon. they we're talking about random stuffs, super random stuffs.