삼십삼 ; 33 ; disappointed.

jisoo rang the doorbell as he waited for someones response. he was getting nervous but he didn't know why. suddenly, he was welcomed by soonyoung smiling.

"soons? is seokmin there?" he asked while soonyoung nodded.

"yes, he is. concerned are we?" soonyoung teased making jisoo blush a little, quite taken aback from the sentence he heard.

"w-what- can i just see him, please?" he begged and soonyoung nodded as he let jisoo inside.

he was kinda thinking why the place didn't smell like alcohol since chan mentioned that one of them is drunk. so that means they we're drinking, right? but to jisoo's news, he can't trace any smell of alcohol inside the house.

as he was walking, he saw three people we're at the couch, watching a movie with popcorn and juice, even snuggling in the blankets. it made jisoo frown as he thought he got tricked.

"what is this all about?" jisoo questioned. making the three of them look at him while soonyoung was behind.

"oh hi hyung! come watch with us!" seungkwan exclaimed happily, but the older didn't follow his instructions. instead, he went to where seokmin was sitting.

"i thought you we're drunk?" he said as his hands we're at seokmin's shoulder.

"he is, from drinking juice." soonyoung joked as he sat on the couch.

"did you guys tricked me?" jisoo groaned.

"sorry, you can go home if you want-" seokmin said as he was cut off by chan.

"what?! no! you guys will talk!" chan said as he grabbed seokmin and jisoo's hand at the same time and dragged them out of the living room.

"where are you taking us?" seokmin said as he was getting hurt from chan's grip.

the younger then brought his two hyungs in the balcony.

"there, you guys talk! i didn't want my hard work of making jisoo hyung come here gets to waste!" he said as he left, leaving the two at the balcony.

"so.." jisoo started. it was a good 10s of silence when both of them spoke at the same time.

"seok-"

"im sorry.."