이십요 ; 26 ; fight.

it was now time for school and surprisingly, the two boys weren't awkward at all. 

they we're heading to the school and once they've arrived, their friends went to them, worried.

"yo, why didn't you guys go to the sleepover?" jun started.

"we..forgot." seokmin said. he wasn't lying though. he did forgot.

there stood jisoo, glancing to jihoon's and soonyoung's hand connected with each other made him gulped dryly.

"hey, seok." jihoon said making seokmin look at him.

"uh, yeah?"

"can we talk?" 

"o..kay?" seokmin said as the siblings parted ways from the group.

once they we're away, jihoon sighed.

"is everything okay?" he asked.

"yeah, it is."

"are you sure?"

"i am- what is this about?" seokmin asked.

"it's just...you ended the call yesterday without saying bye or something. that was not so you."

"is it necessarily to say 'bye' when ending calls?" jihoon frowned. his brother was acting weird.

"why are you being like this?"

"like what?"

"a brat. you're being a brat seokmin."

"a brat? who are you to call me a brat?" seokmin snapped making jihoon scoff.

"excuse me? im your brother." 

"you are yeah, but, im sorry to say, you're being a total jerk head right now."

"jerk head? seokmin what has gotten into you!" jihoon was getting mad.

"you keep butting into my business as if you need to know what i do or where i am!"

"im your brother seokmin, of course i get worried! especially you who just dashed off yesterday."

"then stop worrying! i don't need someone worrying for me. not if it isn't mom or dad. im sorry if i offended you but i don't need you to be a protective brother." seokmin protested. though he doesn't even know why he's acting like this. it's like, anger had ate him.

"seokmin ple-" jihoon said as the bell ringed. seokmin then left without saying anything. 

jihoon was so bothered. he can't focus on the lesson as his mind was all about his fight with seokmin. it was their first time fighting like that. hence, the reason why their fighting was kinda stupid too.

jihoon doesn't know why seokmin was being like this, but he didn't like the fight at all.

"the fraction of- mr.lee, are you alright?" his math teacher asked, making his classmates look at him.

"ahh.. yes sir, sorry for zoning out." jihoon apologized as the teacher smiled.

"it's okay, but please do focus." his teacher said and he nodded.

after long hours of class, his next class was with jisoo. 

once he entered the classroom, he saw jisoo's head down. he walked up slowly to him, so he wouldn't scare the older.

"jisoo hyung? are you okay?" jihoon asked softly. jisoo's head then looked up to him and he saw his eyes we're kind of red.

"y-yeah.. uh- do you need anything?" jisoo asked.