네 ; 4 > the book.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ

XOXO ; Jeon somi

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

0:01 ─●──────── 3:00

◁ II ▷

_

________________

"Are you two dating?"

Jisoo questioned and jihoon ended up choking at his bananamilk while soonyoung just blushed. "No! what?! me? dating him? never gonna happen." jihoon said while blushing really hard.

 "well we're not dating.....yet." soonyoung said while jihoon glared at him. Jisoo didn't know why but he was relieved that they're not dating yet. 

'okay.' jisoo thought. he doesn't know why but he feels like he like 'like' jihoon, but it was kind of weird since he just met him today. How can he like someone he doesn't even know that much?

"Oh, sorry, i thought you guys we're.." jisoo explained and everyone laughed.

 "By the way jisoo, do you have any girlfriend or boyfriend? i mean from how handsome you are, i would be surprise if you don't have one." jeonghan said while seungcheol pouted because jeonghan called jisoo handsome. 

"what you pouting at? you're the most handsome in the handsome world cheollie." jeonghan said while he caressed his cheek.

"ew stop flirting." seungkwan said and hansol just hugged the younger listening to their conversation. 

"Well, to answer your question, i don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend because im not really interested to have one again.." jisoo sighed, and seokmin was literally staring at him, it was too obvious that he's staring. 'again? so he had one? or two? ugh i don't know.' seokmin thought.

 "I think seokmin likes jisoo hyung." mingyu blurted out of nowhere, wonwoo just smacked the back of his head and said. 

"Mingyu shut up. sorry he's usually like this." wonwoo smiled at jisoo while mingyu rubbed the back of his head. all of them laughed and just talked about their life.

after all of the fussing, the bell ringed meaning it's time for classes again. so they seperated ways and jisoo made sure that he asked seokmin before seperating ways.

____________

after 3 classes, all of them decided to meet up at the school gate. once they've all gathered seungcheol spoked.

"Do you guys wanna go out? like just go around or something. I'll get my van." everyone nodded and waited for seungcheol and jeonghan to get the van, and once seungcheol and jeonghan came back, they're already in the van. the 11 boys went in and decided to listen to some music.

they've arrived at their first destination wich is a old Library, jisoo didn't know why but here they are. they went in and seperated ways, wonwoo being the book addict was so amazed by the library's vintage look. he went up and find some book to read forgetting that he has a boyfriend.

seungcheol and jeonghan decided to buy some snacks so once the boys are done, they can eat at the car. soonyoung and jihoon went together whilst seungkwan and vernon just sat at the big ass couch taking pictures. seokmin and chan went together, since seokmin is also kind of a book addict, he likes reading books that are romantic.

jisoo went to random places that he doesn't know. he was looking for some books to seek his interest. while he was walking, something just dropped into his head. he winced and of looked at the book that has fallen onto his head. (kind of similar to blackmagic's music video where jade is walking and a book dropped out of nowhere.) it was a big ass book probably bigger than his hand, he picked it up and was surprised by the heavy weight. damn, this book must've been not used for years. he thought, while he decided to blow the remaining dust on the book. he coughed and got to see what kind of book he is holding.

"Love spell." was the title. huh, is this some kind of romance or something? jisoo opened the book, and he swore, it smelt horrible! but was still curious so he continued. he was kind of confused because it doesn't seem like a book 'book', it looks like a spell or something. what kind of shitty book is this? i don't understand a single word what the fuck. is this some kind of love spell? jisoo thought. he was so confused by what this book means. the fact that he was super curious, he ended up buying it.

"jisoo hyung!" jisoo heard someone call from behind. it was seokmin who was smiling widely at him. 

"hi seok." jisoo said, smiling at him. 

"Looks like you purchased a book." seokmin said looking at the book. 

"Yeah, im too curious to what this book is about so i decided to purchase it." jisoo exclaimed while the latter just nodded.

"Hey guys." they heard a deep voice and it was wonwoo and mingyu. mingyu was holding three books and they were guessing it was for wonwoo. 

"Damn, your buying all that?" seokmin said. "Yeah, my boyfriend here was too amazed and i felt like he'll someday buy this whole ass library. kinda surprised he only bought three today, he usually buys 5-10 books but now only three." mingyu said while wonwoo smacked his head.

"Mingyu, you're talking too much." wonwoo said while glaring at his boyfriend.

After few minutes, the boys got hungry and tried to find the jeongcheol couple. Jisoo has this feeling though he didn't know why, he only met the boys today, but he feels like he already knows them for years. he's very thankful for them especially for jun who introduced him to his friends.

"there they are." hansol said. and they saw a van coming towards them. it was seungcheol and jeonghan. 

"Hop in, we bought some McDonald's. me and hannie already ate so you guys can go eat, we're bout to go to our second destination." seungcheol said. the boys went inside the van and started eating while seungcheol was driving. they decided to watch a movie since there's a small tv where they can watch Netflix. (cheols family is richy rich.)

the boys fell asleep except for jisoo, jihoon and seungcheol who was driving ofcourse, the two boys at the back we're talking some weird things.

"Ok ok, but tell me, did you have any girlfriend or boyfriend when you're still at LA?" jihoon asked while jisoo nodded.

 "i did, i had two. and yes they we're girls. both of them cheated on me, i don't know why but yeah, it doesn't matter to me anymore." jisoo said while he remembered the times when he used to cry every night because of those two girls. 

"Don't worry, you'll find someone who'll make you happy." jihoon said. what if that someone was you? jisoo thought, and smiled at the younger who was kind of falling asleep. they ended up sleeping and waited for their next destination.

after few hours. seungcheol spoked.

"We're here."

_______________

A/N ; Hi ! so i decided to update bec i have an exam in a few minutes and was bored sooo 😣 anyways im still thinking wether if i should continue this book or nah :<