둘 ; 2 > New student.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ

Robbers ; 1975

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

0:01 ─●──────── 4:15

◁ II ▷

_____________

"Oh, this is my friend, Jisoo."

Jun said smiling brightly as jisoo smiled at me. 'Damn that smile.' seokmin thought as he smiled back at jisoo. 

"He's from LA. he just transferred last week but only got to go to school today since he's kind of busy and new to the country again." jun proudly explained. 

"C'mon jun, i could've explain it better." he said rolling his eyes while chuckling. 

"By the way, this is Minghao, my boyfriend and this is seokmin, the sunshine of our group. you'll meet the other's later at lunch break" seokmin smiled at junhui's way of introducing him to jisoo. and jisoo just nodded informing that he understands what his friend said. 

"Uhm, we'll leave you two for now, me and hao will do some, couple business.." (y'all probably know that right :>) and they left. now, seokmin is stuck with a beautiful creature named jisoo.

"So.. hyung, what's your first subject?" seokmin asked trying make the atmosphere not so akward. 

"It's history, who would even want history as their first subject?" jisoo groaned. 

"Don't worry, i also have history as my first subject this day. I'll be there with you." seokmin softly said while smiling at him, and jisoo wouldn't even lie if that isn't the most warming smile he had received this day.

they we're walking in comfortable silence, until they've arrived successfully at there classroom. "Ayee seokmin!" Eunwoo, Seokmin's friend who has a small crush at him, came over to his friend but was confused when seokmin was walking with a dude that he doesn't know. 

"who the fuck is this?" he asked while frowning. he would be lying if he said that it didn't make him jealous. "Eunwoo, that's not a nice thing to say to a person you've just met." Seokmin scolded the younger softly. 

"Sorry, but who is this?" Eunwoo said. "It's a new student! he's name is jisoo and he's friends with jun hyung so he'll probably be a part of our group or something." seokmin chuckled. 

"How come he's new and can be in your group when im literally whining every single second to you if i can be part of your group for what? 2 years already." Eunwoo said while pouting. 

"Jun hyung doesn't want you in. i already asked multiple times but all he says was no." seokmin explained calmly. 

"Jisoo hyung you can sit beside." seokmin excitedly said. and jisoo followed.

Although, jisoo is still quite akward being in this school. it was very different from America, but he's very thankful for junhui, minghao and seokmin to welcome him in this school, well since those three was the first thing he met.

after 10 minutes the teacher went inside the classroom and made the classroom quite, though the teacher looked kinda strict to jisoo, he knew that his teacher will be kind.

 "Goodmorning class, so today, we have a new student in this class. can hong jisoo come forward?" their teacher said or also known as Mr.Seo. jisoo nervously stand up and he swore he heard a small 'fighting' from seokmin. he thought it was cute and yes it was. once he was Infront, he cleared his throat, being anxious that he would stutter but seeing seokmin's smile that he's cheering for him made jisoo's confidence up.

"Hello everyone. my name is Hong jisoo, im from LA and im hoping to get along with you guys!" jisoo said and he received some compliments and some judging looks, and one of that judging looks is Eunwoo. but he brushed it off and bowed to his classmates and went into his seat. 

"you did great hyung!" seokmin said and gave him a smile. jisoo smiled back. 'i swear this guy is probably the most energetic one in their group.' jisoo thought.

"So, for today, I'll just be giving you guys a project, this a very big project so please co-operate. for this project I'll group you guys into two. and no you wouldn't be picking your own partner. I'll be the one who'll pick." Groans from students can be heard, they we're clearly annoyed because this past few days, their professor had been giving them alot of projects. what a great way to start a fucking class. jisoo though. 

"So for this project, it's simple but i would give you alot of time to do this, you'll take some pictures of your life that you'll think, can be part of your history in the future. can be a person, a thing, a place, what your choice will be it doesn't matter. I'll be giving you guys 5 weeks to prepare this. im giving you alot of time because i want to make sure that the pictures you'll be taking is important, so im giving you guys some time to think if this kind of thing is important to you or not. and this is about history, a thing that will be part of your life and your history. understand ?" Mr.seo explained while the students nodded in agreement, waiting for their partners to be announced.

Their professor started calling out names that jisoo doesn't really know and doesn't want to know, he's literally just waiting his name to be called. 

"I hope we're partners." Jisoo turned around to see the person who has spoked. it was Eunwoo talking to Seokmin who was just smiling at him, 

"Me too, but whoever our partner will be, we should treat them nicely." seokmin said warmingly while Eunwoo nodded. how can this man be so precious? Eunwoo squeaked in his mind.

"Kim dahyun and Cha eunwoo." Eunwoo heard his name and went over to his partner, pouting that he wasn't seokmin's partner.

"Lee minho and han jisung."

"Mark lee and Lee donghyuck." (y'all idk if i said haechan's name right😭)

"Na jaemin and lee jeno."

"Ahn yujin and heuning bahiyyih."

"Choi soobin and Choi yeonjun."

more names had passed, seokmin and jisoo's name hasn't been called yet. seokmin secretly hoped to be partner's with the older.

"Hong jisoo and lee seokmin."

____________

A/N ; I was so bored so i decided to add another chapter 😭 im starting to regret writing this LMAO idk why but yeah 👹 i just rlly hope this book gets to finish with a happy ending.....or not :>