여덟 ; 8 ; the trip.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ

YOUTH ; Troye Sivan

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

0:01 ─●──────── 3:06

◁ II ▷

_________________

The bell ringed as a sign lunch break was done. the 13 boys bidded their goodbyes and seperated ways.  jisoo decided to go with seokmin since the both of them doesn't have any classes, their teacher didn't arrive so they decided to just hung around the campus.  jisoo was worried, the younger hasn't spoked a word since they left. 

"seok, are you ok?" jisoo said breaking the silent between the two. seokmin who had his head lower down, looked up to jisoo who asked him. 

"huh? yeah, i am. why?" he said and looked back at the ground.

 "nothing. you look and seem kind of weird today." jisoo said while seokmin nodded. 15 minutes of silent and walking. jisoo decided to break the silence again.

 "do you wana go out?" he said as the younger looked at him, frowning a little. 

"to where?" he asked. 

"anywhere you like." jisoo said. 

"well, i do wanna go to the amusment park today.." seokmin protest. 

"okay then, we'll go to the amusment park." jisoo said as he smiled seeing the younger lighten up. 

"oh my gosh!! thank you so much soo hyung!!" seokmin said as he hugged jisoo while the other was just standing there, shocked. he looked at seokmin with his eyes wide open and seokmin realized their position. he cleared his throat.

"sorry.. i've been wanting to go there in like, forever! i kept asking jihoon hyung to go with me but soonyoung hyung kept stealing him away from me!" seokmin said remembering the times when he used to ask jihoon about going to the amusment park but soonyoung would always interrupt their conversation. jisoo just laughed and held seokmins hand while saying,

 "lets go?" and seokmin smiled. 

"yeah, lets goo!!" he said while they hopped happily.

"amusment park huh?" an unknown voice spoked while they smirked.

_____________________

the two boys (that everyone assumed they we're a couple) arrived at the amusment park.