이십삼 ; 24 ; comfort.

seokmin was cuddling with jisoo in their sleep when he was woken up by a ring from his phone. he groaned while he removed his arm around jisoo, earning a whine from the elder.

"nooooo." jisoo said. eyes still closed and his lips we're pouting.

"just a second hyung." he said as he took his phone and groaned again as he saw the caller id.

Calling..

jiji hyung ~

[ Accept \ Decline }

he decided to accept it since he still have some kindness in his heart.

"what?" seokmin replied lazily.

"seok! where are you?"  jihoon asked while seokmin heard some laughs and shouts at the back.

"im at jisoo hyung, why? and why is it noisy there?" he asked.

"oh, everyone decided to have a sleepover! we texted you and jisoo but none of you answered." jihoon explained.

"oh, yeah. we're busy." says seokmin, as he looked at the sleeping jisoo. he knows the elder would decline.

"really? what're you guys doing?

"just, stuff. i'll just call or text you if we change our minds." seokmin replied.

"o-oh. sure. bye seok." jihoon said as seokmin ended the call, not even replying back.

after the talk, he then let himself sink down at the bed and cuddle with jisoo.

"who was that?" jisoo asked in a sleepy voice. as he snuggled himself at seokmin's chest.

"that? oh that was jeonghan hyung." seokmin decided to use someone else as the elder might not want to hear his brothers name.

"why'd he called?

"they we're uhm, having a sleepover so they decided to ask us but i declined." seokmin says as jisoo hummed and sighed.

_____________

jihoon frowned when seokmin just ended the call without replying back, that was unlike him.

"so? what'd he say?" jeonghan asked.

"he said that he was at jisoo and they we're busy." jihoon said.

"oh-ho, i see." mingyu smirked and earned a light punch from wonwoo.

"the fuck mingyu stop being so dirty." wonwoo said.

mingyu pouted and started rubbing his shoulder.

"but he'll call me back if they change their minds." jihoon said making everyone nodded.

____________________

the two have woken up and jisoo's eyes was starting to get better. they we're just cuddling in the bed.

jisoo has his head leaning against seokmin's chest while seokmin was playing with his hair as they watch a movie.

"hey, seok?" jisoo said.

"hm?"

"d-don't you feel bothered that i- you know- had a crush on your brother..?"

"no, why would i be?"

"i don't know." seokmin then changed their position as he seated at the bed and pulled jisoo close to him as jisoo's back was pressed against seokmin's chest as the younger hugged his waist.

"you're special to me, do you know that?" seokmin asked as his chin was on jisoo's shoulder.

"no- well yeah maybe i do."

"you're the most precious human being, get that? and i'll always be here for you, hm?" seokmin protested making jisoo feel butterflies when he felt seokmin's breath against his neck.

"t-thank- i mean, thank you seok." jisoo said making seokmin chuckle when the elders voice cracked saying the first word.

he was placing soft kisses on jisoo's neck several times as they watch the movie. jisoo seem to be comfortable with it but he can't focus. how can you focus on a show when someone's literally kissing your neck?

"hey, hyung." seokmin said as jisoo hummed.

"if i said that i like you, will you date me?" seokmin asked. jisoo was flustered at the sudden question. but he decided to tease the younger.

"hmm.. i don't know. will i?" jisoo said.

"heyy, don't tease." seokmin pouted."

"im not teasing! i don't think i will let a lee seokmin date me." jisoo said while smirking. 

"stopp it or else." seokmin threat.

"or else what-" he was taken a back when seokmin changed their position, having seokmin on top of him. the younger was staring intensely at jisoo, leaving him blushing.

"or else i.... i'll kiss you."