이십 ; 20 ; a new couple?

a little soonhoon for ya'll hihi

---

"jihoon! wait!" soonyoung shouted as he ran after jihoon. but the younger didn't look back and kept running. since soonyoung is into dancing, he has strong legs and reached the smaller guy. he caught his wrist so he wouldn't run away.

"jihoon-"

"what?! what the fuck do you want?!" jihoon shouted, soonyoung saw tears coming out from the youngers eyes and he frowned.

"why are you crying?" soonyoung said as he cupped jihoon's cheek.

jihoon then yanked the elders hand away from his cheek and sighed so hard.

"why do you care?" jihoon asked in a deep voice.

"duh? im you're bestfriend." soonyoung said. he was confused, too confused rather.

"yeah, bestfriend." jihoon muttered under his breath but soonyoung still heard it.

"what?" the elder was starting to get annoyed at his bestfriend's behaviour.

"just-- stop asking, you wouldn't understand." jihoon sighed aggressively and removed the tears from his face.

"how would i understand if you wouldn't tell me?" soonyoung replied a little loud.

"why don't you ask that to your girlfriend?" jihoon straightforwardly said.

"girlfriend? what- jihoon what the fuck is happening to you?" soonyoung was now really annoyed.

"i already know it, soonyoung. i already know about your relationship with momo." jihoon said while sniffing.

"what do you mean?"

"i saw it. on your phone, earlier. i know it's wrong to read at other people's messages but i saw it accidentally."

"what message?"

"i saw a text from her saying.."

_________

*earlier*

"hey, im going to shower." soonyoung said.

"sure. don't take long." jihoon replied as he smiled.

while he was fixing his hair, he saw soonyoung's phone light up and saw a message from momo.

MESSAGES                         now

>momo<

hey baby! goodluck for todays school! luvya <3

jihoon was dumbfound reading the message. he turned the phone off as his mood was completely ruined by one ass message. great.

the phone lit up again but jihoon didn't bother to check it anymore, he's jealous, sad and angry.

-------

"...that's how i saw it." jihoon said after explaining and soonyoung chuckled. he freaking chuckled making jihoon cock his eyebrows.

"the fuck you laughing at, asshole?" he asked and soonyoung looked at him, holding his cheeks.

"ahh jihoonie! you're so cute!" soonyoung cooed and jihoon got annoyed.

"im fucking serious you motherfucker." jihoon replied in a serious tone but soonyoung just smiled.

"why didn't you check the phone when it lit up again?" 

"it'll hurts my eyes."

"well i could show you our conversation." soonyoung said as he fished his phone. jihoon raised his one eyebrow as soonyoung opened his imessage and showed him.

>momo< :

hey baby! goodluck for todays school! luvya <3

OH FUCK SORRY

IT WAS FOR MY GIRLFRIEND

IM RLLY SORRY LMAO

youngs :

hey

it's fine lol

"there. it was for her girlfriend." soonyoung said as he closed his phone.

jihoon was embarrassed, he turned red and hid his face from his hands.

"im.. fuck im sorry.." jihoon said as soonyoung smiled.

"it's fine hoonie. besides, why would i have a girlfriend? im straight as a circle." soonyoung joked making jihoon smile a little.

"but why we're you on your phone this whole time?" jihoon asked.

"oh, i was trying to find a laptop for seungkwan, his laptop crashed for some reason and hansol asked me if i could help him find a laptop for his lovely boyfriend. how could i say no to my favorite ship?" soonyoung smiled. 

"im really sorry." jihoon said, he was really guilty for being mad and jealous even though he. doesn't have any right too.

"it's okay, besides, i already have someone in my heart." soonyoung said.

"who?" jihoon asked.

"you."

-------------

A/N ; YAY LMFAO TWO UPDATES,IM RLLY SORRY FOR BEING IA :< I WAS TOO FOCUSED ON SVTS UPCOMING CB LMAO BTW STREAM NAYEON'S POP MV!