십일 ; 17 ; awkward.

( for now, i'll stop putting songs unless it matches the chapt sksks. )

-----

"i dare you to....kiss jisoo hyung."

seokmin paled. what kind of fucking dare is that? he gulped.

"---on the cheek!" mingyu continued as seokmin got a little relieved but will jisoo let him?

the younger looked at the latter as he was asking for permission in facial expressions. everyone's eyes was on them.

jisoo gave him a nod and seokmin smiled. he cleared his throat and leaned to jisoo's cheek and gave him a quick peck. everyone started yelling and shouting as jisoo stood there with pink tainted cheek. 

meanwhile, jinho was jealous but didn't show it. he went along and started laughing also.

they then cleaned up the table and separated ways. 

they we're doing random stuffs and some of them went swimming again. they decided to go hiking at 4pm so they wouldn't be much sun.

chan and jeongin we're having a convo like any teenagers would talk about.

"ain't no way. spiderman is better." jeongin said.

"no! dr. strange is the best!" chan fought.

"that's not true! im the best!" jeongin fought back and chan got a little taken a back.

"uh, ok sure you won." he replied and jeongin smiled. that smile that can make his insides go crazy.

"stop that." he muttered quietly that he thought only him can hear but that was his thought.

"stop what?" jeongin asked and now he had a confused face.

"w-what?"

"you said 'stop that' out of nowhere."

"oh- uhm i was talking to my self."

"ahh, you're so weird." jeongin chuckled and chan chuckled awkwardly too.

"so-"

"about-" they both said as they interrupted each other, making both of them laugh. 

"you go first." chan said as he smiled.

"yeah uhm- about what seungkwan hyung said earlier-it's not like i care or something but like- you have a crush..?" the younger asked and chan blinked. he then smirked as the thought of jeongin might be jealous.

"yeah, why? does it bother you?" he teased and jeongin quickly defended himself.

"what- no! pfft why would i? i mean it's your life anyway." he said and chan's smirked grew.

"let me tell you something about him! he's cute and he really likes foxes! the most adorable person you'll see!" chan said as he smiled. the other boy was completely uninterested. not knowing that chan just described him.

'yeah, sure whatever. im more adorable than him anyways.' the younger thought as he faced chan to his side and smiled, a fake smile.

"cool." he said and averted his gaze back to the sea. chan did now succeed on making his crush jealous.

"iniee-yahh are you jealous?" he asked and hugged the younger. meanwhile, jeongin turned red.

"what?! no! get away from me." the latter protested and tried to free himself from chan's strong ass grip.

"guys we're about to go hiking at 10 minutes!" jun shouted making everyone go busy as they went on to pack some stuff that they'll need.

jeongin then got out from chan's grip who was quick  to grab him again. chan hugged him through his waist as he snuggled to chan's shoulder, pouting.