chapter 3 : mystery at Adventure City

After a few minutes , the paw patrol is arrived at Adventure City . They exit the paw patroller and look at the grand-opening library . Many citizens started entering the library . Then , Mayor Goodway walk up to them .

Mayor Goodway : Hello Ryder , you all arrive just in time for the best grand-opening library tour .

Ryder : It's very thankful for you invited us .

Mayor Goodway : You're welcome . Welcome to Adventure City grand-opening library . Howie Roger Jones and Hank Terron will be guiding us inside the library . You all can explore a bit until I call you all to assemble .

Ryder : Okay , let's explore the library pups .

They enter the library and started explore the library until Mayor Goodway call them . The pups enter the reading room and saw many books on the shelves .

Chase : Wow , there are so many books to read .

Rocky : I wonder what book call I read . The big bad wolf or a poem call the three musketeers .

Marshall : We don't know but we can't wait to read after the having a tour in the grand-opening library .

Skye : Hey pups , why there's an attic on the celling ?

Chase : I don't know ? Should we open it ?

Marshall : I think it's best for leaving the attic close .

Tundra : Marshall's right . We don't want to let everyone know how trouble we are .

Then , Ryder enter the reading room . He call all of his pups are they started assemble outside of the grand-opening library . Then , the pups saw Liberty is arrive .

Chase : Hey Liberty , are you here to explore the grand-opening library ?

Liberty : Yep , I can't wait to read new books inside the library .

Zuma : Us too .

Howie Roger Jones : Welcome citizens in Adventure City to the grand-opening library . It's been 4 months since Mayor Humdinger decided to make a library academy in Adventure City . And here is it .

Hank Terron : We'll be guiding you all inside the library . But remember , don't touch anything until you ask us for permission . Now , do you all understand ?

Everyone nod .

Howie Roger Jones : Okay then , let's explore the grand-opening library .

Everyone started enter the library for explore . The pups quickly enter back the reading room and coutinue watching the attic on the ceiling .

Rubble : Does this attic belong on the ceiling ?

Skye : I don't think so . Attic it's only built on celling close to rooftop but this is built on celling close to the second floor .

Hank Terron : * enter the reading room * Hey pups , is everything okay ? I was you all looking at that ceiling .

Marshall : Well , there's an attic built on the ceiling close to the second floor . We all know attic built on celling close to the rooftop .

Hank Terron : This must be a mistake for the builder . It could be their accidentally build it .

Chase : Well , we wish we can open it but we don't want to be rude .

Rocky : Can you open for us ? Please ?

Hank Terron : Okay .

Hank Terron takes out a ladder from the library supply closet . He started climb up and open the attic door . It turns out it was empty and the ladder come down by itself .

Hank Terron : There's nothing . I think I'll tell Howie Roger Jones about this . Right now , we need to meet him .

Zuma : Okay dude .

Hank Terron climbing down from the ladder and exit the reading room with the pups . Howie Roger Jones is still guiding the citizens inside the library . Then , Liberty saw them coming .

Liberty : You all won't believe this . The library have everything . It got a playground , chemical room and a music room . This is the best library ever .

Howie Roger Jones : We use to call this building name library academy because people started saying quiet library is bored for them . But don't worry , this will make everyone relax .

Alex Porter : That's awesome .

Tundra : I wonder what other fun stuff we can do .

Howie Roger Jones : You can play later Tundra . Because it's lunch time . The cafeteria is at the first floor on the left .

Ryder : Okay , let's go grab some food .

Everyone started walking to the cafeteria . Once they're arrived at the cafeteria , Mayor Goodway walking to the counter .

Mayor Goodway : Hi , can we start ordering our lunch ?

Lunch lady : I'm sorry mayor but the food wasn't here today . The library food supplies didn't get delivery .

Mayor Goodway : What ? How come ?

Lunch lady : I heard the military said they have a very important things to do . So that's why we don't have the library food supplies .

Rubble : That's weird . First , there's no food in the cafeteria . Now the military said they have a very important things . What is going on ?

Rocky : Guys , look outside through the window .

Everyone started looking outside through the window . They saw many military vans , tanks and SUV started driving in Adventure City . Hank Terron started walk up to them .

Hank Terron : Hey guys , it's everything okay ?

Ryder : No , there are many military vans , tanks and SUV started driving in Adventure City . Do you know what's going on ?

Hank Terron : I don't know . Sorry . But I was coming to tell you all that Howie Roger Jones is going to take us to meet the librarian after finishing your lunch .

Mayor Goodway : Oh okay ... Thanks .

Hank Terron left the cafeteria leaving them . Everyone started to get confused and don't know what is going on .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 4