Boss 12 : Mysterious Shadow ( chapter 44 )

Everyone turn around and saw Mysterious Shadow is standing on top of Zero Lab rooftop . He saw Ryder is holding the antidote from his office .

Mysterious Shadow : I see you have my antidote young boy .

Ryder : This is someone antidote .

Chase : And we know you are behind the outbreak .

Mysterious Shadow : But you don't have -

Howie Roger Jones : * take out four evidences * Evidence ? Yeah , we already found all of them . And we all know you are the one who cause those things .

Mysterious Shadow : Very smart are you huh ? But let me give you who I am first like Mysterious Shadow . Me , of course .

Mysterious Shadow remove his hat and everyone saw it was the same person back in Rocky's parents past owner .

Rocky : Dusty Jones !

Mysterious Shadow : Yes . Now you all here , this is where I end you all .

Mysterious Shadow take out an injection fill with zombie cure . Everyone shock after seeing him holding the injection fill with cure . He injected his arm with the cure and started transform himself into a boss mutant beast . He jumps down from the building and land on the road . Purple hologram barricade started blocking their way .

Chase : Woah ! He's huge after he injected himself .

Mysterious Shadow : YOU ALL CAN'T STEAL MY VACCINE .

Skye : What are we going to do ?

Rocky : We fight him to victory . Save the world and stop him .

Donut Dave : He's right . Let's do this .

Hank Terron : We are with you Rocky .

Marshall : Let's smash him .

Mysterious Shadow : YOU ARE PATHETIC . DODGE THIS !

The stormcloud purple lighting started grabbing some object to kill the them . The lighting grab the car and the target is on Liberty , she quickly dodge before the car hit her . The lighting grab the car and the target is on Skye , she quickly dodge before the car hit her . The lighting grab the car and the target is on Chase , he quickly dodge before the car hit him . The lighting grab the car and the target is on Marshall , he quickly dodge before the car hit him . The lighting grab the car and the target is on Rocky , he quickly dodge before the car hit him .

Marshall : He is trying to use those cars and smash on us !

Liberty : This guy is a car crasher now .

The lighting started stroke the ground and spinning electric started turning around . Everyone quickly stand on the car . After the lighting stroke 4 times , it vanish in thin air .

Tundra : I never seen those lighting before .

Howie Roger Jones : It's a bit looks like thunder but I never seen that before .

Rocky : What's your next move , Dusty Jones aka Mysterious Shadow ?

Then , some turrets appear from left , right , bottom and top . The turrets start shooting exploding dart everywhere . Everyone quickly dodge the turrets shooting exploding dart . After shooting , the turrets rise down to the underground .