chapter 4 : Zombies !

Everyone finished doing in the cafeteria and they haven't eaten since there's no food supplies . They follow Hank Terron and arrived at the reading room with Howie Roger Jones .

Howie Roger Jones : This is Adventure City best reading room . I know everyone already explore this area . Now , it's time for the librarian to tell us everything about this new building .

Librarian : It was my pleasure . This library have been here started today . And I'm very excited to take this new job and started making money . Also I really want to thanks for you all visiting the Adventure City library academy . First , I really want to tell everyone some history books .

Rocky : Great , let's hear .

25 minutes later ...

Everyone started sleeping and get bored because of the long speech of history . Rocky was the only pup who's listening at the librarian .

Chase : Man ... History is boring .

Liberty : I was about to fall asleep . Oh maybe I was about to fall asleep .

Rocky : Oh come on , history is not bad .

Chase : You're the only pup with big brain because your the smartest pup .

Rocky : Don't say anything about me .

Chase : I'm joking ...

Suddenly , someone is banging on the door from outside of the reading room very loud . The librarian stop her speech .

Librarian : What on earth ? Why's there someone knocking on the door ? I'll be right back .

The librarian open the door and let the green creature eating her . She started screaming and the citizens started to panicking .

Howie Roger Jones : What the Heck ! Living creature !

Ryder : He is eating the librarian !

Hank Terron : No time to talk , we better get out of the reading room . But where ?

Rubble : We can took the attic .

Hank Terron : I don't think ...

Marshall : But we have no other choice .

Hank Terron : Okay then . Let's move .

The pups , Ryder , Hank Terron and Howie Roger Jones started climbing into the attic . Once they're inside the attic , Howie was about to close the attic door and he saw people started screaming in fear . He quickly close the door and now everyone are safe .

Howie Roger Jones : That was close ...

Rocky : What happen to that guy ?

Marshall : I don't know but is that guy a zombie ?

Howie Roger Jones : Nah , zombie are not ... Okay , maybe sometime they are real .

Tundra : I'm scare . I don't want to stay anymore .

Ryder : Us too .

Hank Terron : Well , we are in good luck . Somehow we are inside the attic secret passage room . I think someone might build it on purpose or something .

Chase : The only way is getting out of here . Let's find a way to escape .

Howie Roger Jones : Well , there's a path that lead us to the other side . Let's go and check it out .

Ryder : Okay , let's go everyone .

They started walking inside the attic secret passage path . Zuma look down from inside the attic , many people started get attack by the creatures . He stops watching and continue following them . Once they're arrived at the other side , they stop at the dead end .

Hank Terron : Great , a frickin dead end . Now we are stuck here forever .

Marshall : There's must be another way .

Chase : Oh I know we are standing on a rusty metal ceiling .

Rubble : If we can jump up and down , it can take us to a different room .

Howie Roger Jones : I don't know about this but I hope it's work . Start jumping everyone .

Everyone started jumping on the rusty metal ceiling . Hank is trying breaking the rusty metal with his left robotic arm by punching it very hard . The rusty metal ceiling fall down and land on a room . Hank jump inside the room from the attic .

Hank Terron : I think we are safe in here . Sorry for a very strong punch .

Ryder : It's okay but at least we are safe and sound .

Mayor Humdinger : What is going on in here ?

All : Mayor Humdinger !!

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 5