Boss 3 : Mysterious Van ( chapter 15 )

At Adventure City roadside , Donut Dave is still driving the truck to Adventure Bay . Dumpster Diver Dan and Howie Roger Jones are looking at the suitcase full of antidote . Hank Terron , John Kim-Koh , Ryder and the other pups are standing on top of the truck , looking any zombies coming .

Donut Dave : Adventure Bay , it's just down the road .

Chase : Hope we have time to give Rocky the antidote .

Liberty : * saw something * Umm guys , I saw something coming in our way .

Ryder : Who ?

John Kim-Koh : Oh no , Liberty you don't think ...

Liberty : The masked man .

The Mysterious Van started driving up to them . One masked man is driving and the other masked man is holding the machine gun and grappling hook turret .

Donut Dave : Oh no , the masked mans is behind us !

Marshall : Oh no , what are we going to do ?

Hank Terron : We have to fight on top of the truck . But don't worry , I'll catch you all from falling .

The grappling hook started targeting at Chase . Chase saw the target on him and quickly dodge before the hook get him .

Chase : Woah , they shooting grappling hook at me !

Hank Terron : Well , the grappling hook have to be careful .

Then , two red lines appear on the left and the right . John Kim-Koh quickly tell everyone to get to the middle . Everyone have already standing on the middle and machine gun bullets shoot on the left and right .

Skye : Machine gun !

Tundra : This is very dangerous .

The grappling hook started targeting at Zuma . Zuma saw the target on him and quickly dodge before the hook get him .

Zuma : Gwappling hook ? Mowe like Chase spy pup-pack gwappling hook .

Three bullseye started appear on top of the truck . Then , zombies have spawn .

Marshall : They're spawning zombies !

Hank Terron : Well , I guess we have to fight our way . Beat them everyone .

Everyone started beat three zombies with their weapon . Now the zombies have been beaten .

Chase : Very different because it was spawning zombie hands .

Then , a red laser wall have been spawning on the left . Hank Terron quick tell them to get away and the pups quickly dodge the laser wall .

Liberty : I almost looks like from the movie .

Three bullseye started appear on top of the truck . Then , zombies have spawn . Everyone started beat three zombies with their weapon . Now the zombies have been beaten .

Skye : I don't like attack them on top of the truck .

The grappling hook started targeting at Ryder . Ryder saw the target on him and quickly dodge before the hook get him .

Ryder : They really love shooting grappling hook at some .

Then , the hook started stuck on top of the truck .